NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come
Feb 21, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #32 of 48
Quote:
You have it nailed Technokid, the nErgy are pretty nice. I started up a thread for them because I thought they deserved it. The only issue I had with them was the MIC button sticking which I documented in the thread.

Yeah I saw that thread awhile back and actually when I was looking at them I remembered what you have said about them and that's why I took a chance on getting a pair.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #34 of 48
I thought the highs were a bit to bright at first but they've grown on me and I actually like them and I'm not a big fan of really bright highs but the ones on the nErgy aren't to bad.

Feb 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #35 of 48
new video on the revised N-Tune.

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #38 of 48
u have got so many headphones in your pipeline, it is hard to follow up. would be great, if you can then and when do summaries, where you compare a bunch of the biggest names in their price range. for example, round up with ue6000, m100, k167, pro 500, some of the better sounding monsters. dows not have to be long and mainly about their sq. short statements how they compare regarding frequencys, detail, soundstage. something like that.

Mar 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #41 of 48
I got the Nergy headphones and i hated them at first but after a lil burn in they sound pretty good.I am a Noob on here but am learning alot off of the forums. The ironic thing is, i have played music my whole life (Guitar) but have never bought quality phones before. I have always bought the the $10 or so cheapys. I am super excited to learn and get some of phones that have the sound that lets you get lost in the Music. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back