New Monster headphones: First Impressions
Aug 31, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #91 of 101
Quote:
oh uah a little I guess, I was just trying to drive a point home.

Up until last week South Africans literally could not access TTVJ, soooo I know next to nothing. just saw the prices on esoteric and assumed.

Aug 31, 2012 at 2:54 AM Post #92 of 101
Quote:
Up until last week South Africans literally could not access TTVJ, soooo I know next to nothing. just saw the prices on esoteric and assumed.

TTVJ isn't a scammer, just wanted to clear that up. I just think a few things he sells are silly.

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #93 of 101
Any news on when the in-ear version of the Diamond Tears will release?  The on-ears are said to be releasing on Sept. 30th on Amazon, but I don't think they look good at all. Cannot find any info on these..

Sep 11, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #94 of 101
Quote:
TTVJ isn't a scammer, just wanted to clear that up. I just think a few things he sells are silly.

Okay, so who's the scammer again? 
confused.gif

Sep 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #96 of 101
I have been trying to figure out the best alternatives to Bose QC15 and came across the Monster Inspiration ANC model. I have been using In-ears but they cause me tinnitus so I figured out that the best thing I could do is to buy proper ANC headphones. I listen to music mainly on the bus so noice cancelling should work well and the leakage should be minimal. The problem with the Bose QC15 is that it doesn't work without the batteries and that's a huge drawback for me. Are the Monster Inspirations any good or is there any other good alternative to Bose QC15?

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #97 of 101
Quote:
I have been trying to figure out the best alternatives to Bose QC15 and came across the Monster Inspiration ANC model. I have been using In-ears but they cause me tinnitus so I figured out that the best thing I could do is to buy proper ANC headphones. I listen to music mainly on the bus so noice cancelling should work well and the leakage should be minimal. The problem with the Bose QC15 is that it doesn't work without the batteries and that's a huge drawback for me. Are the Monster Inspirations any good or is there any other good alternative to Bose QC15?

how about anything without ANC, its all a gimmick and all ****.

Bose has the best ANC. but the sound and build is meh, Get comfortable and isolating headphones. Or just inner ears, they tend to have double the noise attenuation over the QC15. 

in general Bose, Skullcandy (except aviators and MMM), monster, Beats, souls, street, and any other brand sporting ANC or rapper endorsing is all ****. 

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet, time to enjoy an education.

Sep 19, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #98 of 101
Quote:

since you cant wear in ears the bose qc15 have the best anc however theyre fairly expensive, another alternative would be to look at audio technicas noise cancelling line. the ath-anc7b are much cheaper, have better sound quality, but the noise cancellation is not as good as the bose. no idea of the monster inspirations with anc as it seems not a lot of people have been putting reviews up yet

Quote:
how about anything without ANC, its all a gimmick and all ****.

Bose has the best ANC. but the sound and build is meh, Get comfortable and isolating headphones. Or just inner ears, they tend to have double the noise attenuation over the QC15. 

in general Bose, Skullcandy (except aviators and MMM), monster, Beats, souls, street, and any other brand sporting ANC or rapper endorsing is all ****. 

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet, time to enjoy an education.

monster has a couple of good headphones like the turbines. even though the turbines are mostly directed to a more bass heavy audience.

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #99 of 101
Quote:
monster has a couple of good headphones like the turbines. even though the turbines are mostly directed to a more bass heavy audience.

Yeah except those don't have ANC now do they? But still your point is fair. The MTP is good.

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #101 of 101
Still thinking about selling my DT1350's and getting a pair of aviators just for on the go. the DT1350 are my second favorite headphone...but at what cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back