New Monster headphones: First Impressions
Aug 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #62 of 101
Quote:
i think they are all kinda ugly

Yeah, but you also like donkeys. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2012 at 4:51 AM Post #67 of 101
so the Diamond tears have real diamonds on them right? How else could you justify spending that kind of money on something so ugly and made by monster.

Aug 26, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #68 of 101
Quote:
so the Diamond tears have real diamonds on them right? How else could you justify spending that kind of money on something so ugly and made by monster.

Don't be silly, the "diamonds" are gonna be fake as hell.  Now the tears on the other hand...
wink.gif
  Actually, for some reason, I think young girls would be totally into this.

Aug 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM Post #69 of 101
Just tried the Tears. A quick impression before I go studying again, they're not bad really. Somewhat mellow mids, big bass (as expected, of course), but the treble feels a bit clashy and a little chaotic. I don't have much qualms for the Tears, but their headband is pathetic. As in, even when retracted at max length, my head still *barely* fits. Points deducted there.

Price-wise, it's still has the big "MONSTER" reputation strapped onto its shiny earcups.

Aug 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #70 of 101
But they just look so ugly..

Aug 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #71 of 101
those diesel vektrs don't look too horrible imo... of course other people may not agree with me :p saw some one using them at disneyland the other day lol... but being a monster product I can't imagine I would actually consider buying it for $280... the Ncredible things just look flat out terrible lol *sigh*  if only some of these "audiophile" headphones looked better xD

Aug 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #74 of 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back