New. Looking for an IEM that will blow my mind.
Dec 10, 2012 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mb11

New Head-Fier
Hey friends. I am new to the forums, but not new to speakers and headphones. I have a pair of ultrasone hfi 550 that I have thoroughly enjoyed for several years. I can hear things with them that I could not with phones prior, and my overall music listening experience is upped greatly. The only problem with the 550's, is they are not portable for me, and have a very long cord. I am really looking to spend less than 300 for a pair of in ears that will impress the hell out of me. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

M

Dec 10, 2012 at 5:34 AM Post #2 of 3
would you want to post into the portable headphones section instead?
this section is on portable amplifiers.

would be helpful if you could share your sound preference to let us have an understanding and for others to recommend.

:)

Dec 10, 2012 at 6:09 AM Post #3 of 3
Hello! For portable headphone...can it not be IEM? V-Moda had just recently released their M-100 which seem extreme portable. Check out innerfidelity review here: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/bassheads-delight-v-moda-crossfade-m-100 In case you prefer IEM, I would choose XBA-4 or XBA-3. Only good IEM that I had audition and like it in your price range :) Hope this help! Just my 2 cent + Tyll's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back