NEW! Klipsch Heritage Series Audiophile Headphones, CES 2017
Dec 12, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #32 of 46
I know, we may never see the closed/wireless version of these. They probably should have launched the portable versions first which would be more affordable and reach a bigger market of buyers
Yep. Going with the balls to the walls version first may prove fatal for the other models.

Dec 12, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #33 of 46
Dec 16, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #35 of 46
I can't seem to find any reviews on here for them or impressions....does anyone actually own an HP-3 or the Amp to go with it? It's a beautiful headphone and almost worth buying on looks alone but that would be silly.

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #43 of 46
Hello everyone, I have try the HP-3, and I must say, I am much impressed! They are really worth it for their price (1k usd I assume). They sound very vivid, dynamic and raw, instrumental songs with guitar and drums sound very good on them! Like "Fleetwood Mac - The Chain" and "Daughter - Love", sound very energetic and raw. Compare to my andromedas, the clarity is much better! I hear things i not suppose to hear with the andros.

The bass reaches very low and is very thicc and heavy. The midrange is incredibly textured. The highs have very good extension and sound very crispy, more harsh and detailed than my andromeda which imo has very smooth highs, to the point where there is no sharpness at all. Some may find it too bright/harsh, but i find it very airy and detail compared to my andromeda where too smooth can be a bad thing.

I thinking this will be a good competitor to the focal elear, maybe even better. Right now, i can say the difference between this and my andromeda is considerable, i might even say huge, considering they are sell for about the same price.

My thoughts are that, if you like your music to sound raw, emotional and unrestrained, this might be the headphone for you.

Feb 20, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #44 of 46
What other headphones have you listened to and enjoyed? A single review like this serves no purpose without some sort of qualification or context. I say this only because your terms aren't widely used or very explanitive of the sound and the response graphs and pro reviews have shown this to be a mediocre headphone. Nothing personal just looking for context.

Feb 20, 2018 at 8:07 PM Post #45 of 46
An impression given when there's been almost nothing certainly serves a purpose. The terminology was reasonable enough to get an idea of what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back