NEW! Klipsch Heritage Series Audiophile Headphones, CES 2017
Jan 6, 2017 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

HiFiGuy528

Member of the Trade: Woo Audio
New Klipsch Heritage Series HP-1 Headphones with Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies at CES 2017.

Our very own Jack Wu and Vlad (Headphones Engineer) with WA8 Eclipse and HP-1 Heritage Series headphones at CES 2017

Jan 6, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #3 of 46
Those look downright sick. I hope they live up to the hype. VERY Nighthawk-ish in appearance.

Jan 7, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #4 of 46
I really can't think of what headphones Klipsch does, so I'd imagine this would be their flagship, but I could be wrong.  Either way, bravo to the design department on the aesthetics.  Let's hope the sound is competitive for what I imagine to be a hefty price tag.

Jan 8, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 46
  I really can't think of what headphones Klipsch does, so I'd imagine this would be their flagship, but I could be wrong.  Either way, bravo to the design department on the aesthetics.  Let's hope the sound is competitive for what I imagine to be a hefty price tag.

It would be. Their other products are mostly IEMs (and some of them are damn good!), aside from one or two Best Buy level products. Their speakers, however, are friggin' amazing. 

Jan 9, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #9 of 46
Any info on price?

Jan 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #10 of 46
The top of the line are targeted for $999.  The entry level is $399 (Closed back), there is a model in the middle that is also open back but with a 40mm driver instead of the 50mm that we use in the Top of the line (as well as a bunch of other differences).

Steve

Jan 9, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #11 of 46
  The top of the line are targeted for $999.  The entry level is $399 (Closed back), there is a model in the middle that is also open back but with a 40mm driver instead of the 50mm that we use in the Top of the line (as well as a bunch of other differences).

Steve

Do you know if there will be any Headfi beta testers to help with tuning prior to its release later this year?

Jan 9, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #13 of 46
  Hey Mike, Did you get a chance to listen to them? Any impressions? 

I wasn't at CES, but Jack was and he likes the sound of the flagship model. We look forward to hearing the production version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back