New iPod Touch, Nano, and Classic released
Sep 10, 2009 at 2:55 PM Post #61 of 164
I haven't noticed, cause I haven't paid any attention to any MP3 players, other than the iPod Classic for years. Either way, I'd be satisfied with 32GB in a Nano- but I want 32GB.

Sep 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #62 of 164
/me really like the new iPod nano.
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #63 of 164
Fine with my 2nd Gen 32GB iPod Touch. The latest model isn't much of a "revolution" as the 2nd was to the 1st I gotta say. Besides, I love how my 2nd Gen looks like now after being jailbroken.

On another note a 32GB Nano would've been lovely and a slimmer iPhone with Tegra would've been a better announcement.

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #65 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/me really like the new iPod nano.
biggrin.gif

I'll be honest, if it had gone to a 32gb capacity, I'd have one on the way already. 16gb, meh, I have a Sony S639 on the way instead.

Sep 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #67 of 164
I think spec wise the itouch 2g is very similar to the new version. I have my itouch 2g 16GB up for sale in the FS section and am now reconsidering. Not seeing much of a change in the new hardware wants me keep mine for some more time. if the camera was released mine would have been obsolete.

Sep 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #68 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by brotherlen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a photographer, and I don't even need this many craptastic cameras.

Yes indeed, give me ONE proper camera rather than these crappy many megapixel wonders with tiny plastic 10cent lenses.

Why do they bother???? What moron falls for these crappy gimmicks?

The thing though that annoys me about this market and the reviews of such kit is that they labour on for three pages about the gizmos and the photo/video handling but the main feature - audio playback, gets summed up as -

"Oh and it sounds quite good too!"

Wow.

Sep 10, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #70 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjoseph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think spec wise the itouch 2g is very similar to the new version. I have my itouch 2g 16GB up for sale in the FS section and am now reconsidering. Not seeing much of a change in the new hardware wants me keep mine for some more time. if the camera was released mine would have been obsolete.

I'm actually pretty sure that is more similar to iPhone 3GS than iPod Touch 2G. If I'm right, it should sound far better
smily_headphones1.gif
Oh, and it'd be faster too.

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #71 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if ur not keen on the new stuff, the previous gen ipod nano is now reduced by 39%
click the clearance/ refubished stock buttons

Yes sir, that is one very positive point. How does this compare to the 2nd gen Nano?

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #72 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw it all on Engadget, and like I said on Facebook: I had a feeling that Apple was running out of ideas for their iPods, and today proves that. They need to focus on sound quality by now, not gimmicks like cameras.

For sure...I would like to see a 160GB+ iPod Touch

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #74 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iFixit just did a tear-down for the Nano G5.
Hopefully they will do the same with the iTouch G3 soon. Still curious which DAC Apple uses for this one.

When you see it taken apart like that it really does just look like $20 worth of bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back