NEW information on JH-3a
Jun 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM Post #526 of 2,176
My understanding is that fit and artwork corrections within the 30-days are free of charge, shell color changes are not.  As for mine, I have offered to pay for it when I requested the change.  As of this morning I saw no charge from JHA on my AMEX.  I've purchased a JH16, JH13 and the JH3A at full retail price in the past 16 months, so if they decided to give me a break on this one, that would be a first, for the record.

I loved the mockups, but when I saw them in person I didn't like them at all.  It happens sometimes, things look different on pictures.  The WhiteBoy Solid shell color was one of these for me.  The cost to replace them didn't matter, just didn't want to wince every time I looked at them.   That's the privilege you get for spending that kind of money; you have to get them to look exactly as you want.  I hope the new ones turn out just right.  I've paid $80 for FedEx overnight return shipping and don't want to do that again either.

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #534 of 2,176

Quote:
Clearly you are wrong as I have a Saturday delivery UPS tracking number.

Great! Do you have all the equipment you need and the time to do a review? It would help hold me over until I get mine
popcorn.gif

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #535 of 2,176
My understanding is I am number four and called today and passed on my art until I see them later this year in Denver at RMAF.

I only have a USB connection for digital and since I'm on the road I'll need to scrounge an LOD for iPad use. I'll have some early impressions after UPS (fingers crossed) makes delivery.

Zach gets back next week to fulfill custom art orders.

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #536 of 2,176
Great news!!  Hoping I will be receiving my pair sometime this week since I'm #6 :)  This will be my first pair of customs so I also worry about fit issues...
My understanding is I am number four and called today and passed on my art until I see them later this year in Denver at RMAF.

I only have a USB connection for digital and since I'm on the road I'll need to scrounge an LOD for iPad use. I'll have some early impressions after UPS (fingers crossed) makes delivery.

Zach gets back next week to fulfill custom art orders.

I am number 5, I have yet to hear anything yet fromJH
Soon I guess.

Jun 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM Post #538 of 2,176
Hello head-fi,
This is Brittany Harvey from JH audio. Just want to write a quick post letting you know that we appreciate everyone that has waited on the JH3a. At this time we have enough amps to fill all pre-orders plus. We are working on getting them out as fast as possible. Please email or call if you would like your place in line or a estimated ship time for your amp. You may email me personally at Brittany@jhaudio.com
Thank you again for your patience and your support!
Brittany Harvey

Jun 4, 2011 at 6:34 AM Post #540 of 2,176
well at least someones monitors are on the way.... congrats to the stoic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back