New in-ear
Oct 17, 2010 at 6:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ollie75

New Head-Fier
Hello and congratulations for the forum. I come from a pair of sennheiser cx380 and now peace to them ... 
smily_headphones1.gif
I want to know what might be new in my ear ... What I usually hear is a little of everything, rock, classical, house and electronica. 
I'm not an expert so I kindly ask you about what I could orient myself, whereas I hear a little of everything. I forgot .... My player is an iPhone, I know not the best, but at least I have everything I need at hand. Also the microphone for calls is not important, point on a good quality audio, and possibly some build quality. Well not that I will break your headphones soon ... Thanks to all the beautiful country, and excuse my rusty English ....
smily_headphones1.gif

I forgot......Budget 50/70 euro

Oct 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM Post #2 of 5
This topic might help you.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-114-iems-compared-fischer-silver-bullet-thinksound-ts02-added-10-08

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:56 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
This topic might help you.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-114-iems-compared-fischer-silver-bullet-thinksound-ts02-added-10-08

After reading i focused on the Eternal 2 or M2.Think it is correct for my needs???Thank you again...

Thank you ..... After reading I focused on the Eternal M2 or two .... Think it is correct for my needs?? Thanks

​
 you ..... After reading I focused on the Eternal M2 or two .... Think it is correct for my needs?? Thanks

​
 you ..... After reading I focused on the Eternal M2 or two .... Think it is correct for my needs?? Thanks

​

​

Oct 18, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #4 of 5
I haven't heard them, but the head-direct's RE0 seems to be e better choice from what i have read in the forums. Eventhough it's more expensive than the 2 phones that you mentioned, it's still within in your price range.

Oct 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
I haven't heard them, but the head-direct's RE0 seems to be e better choice from what i have read in the forums. Eventhough it's more expensive than the 2 phones that you mentioned, it's still within in your price range.

.I made the pre-order the M3. I read very good impressions of M2, whereas they are full of accessories I opted for the m3. I just have to wait until November 10. 
smily_headphones1.gif

​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back