NEW HiBy R4
Apr 5, 2024 at 12:21 AM Post #46 of 333
Apr 6, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #50 of 333
Apr 6, 2024 at 12:47 PM Post #51 of 333
Does look it there, but doesn’t on other Images.

Could be a chunky protective case. I’m considering it myself - as an m300 replacement, for when I’m on the go. But if it’s as thick as my r6p2 I’ll probably pass.
Yeah, hopefully we can find out soon. I'll have to look elsewhere if that's it's actual size. Shame cause I was really looking forward to it and will now need to look elsewhere again.

Apr 6, 2024 at 2:50 PM Post #53 of 333
Are you sure the pictures are the R4? R4 is not a Darwin-II AFAIK…
They’re different daps. The top left image is definitely the r4.

Apr 6, 2024 at 5:30 PM Post #54 of 333
Yeah, hopefully we can find out soon. I'll have to look elsewhere if that's it's actual size. Shame cause I was really looking forward to it and will now need to look elsewhere again.
Thing you have no idea on how big the hands of the guy holding it if you were to see my hands holding the Cayin N7 you'd think it was a medium to small dap.

Apr 6, 2024 at 6:28 PM Post #55 of 333
Thing you have no idea on how big the hands of the guy holding it if you were to see my hands holding the Cayin N7 you'd think it was a medium to small dap.
Thats true. Guess most you can go with for now is the earlier pictures that show the usb C ports and the micro SD slot, as a slight indicator of the width of the device.

GJ-GYFZbsAAi6mZ

GJvkNCCacAAdhV8

Apr 7, 2024 at 7:08 AM Post #58 of 333
Thats true. Guess most you can go with for now is the earlier pictures that show the usb C ports and the micro SD slot, as a slight indicator of the width of the device.

GJ-GYFZbsAAi6mZ

GJvkNCCacAAdhV8
The screen is 4.7 inch diagonal, so size of the entire unit can be estimated... That is the only dimension I have seen. Those colorful "bumps" look to add some thickness; But unsure if that bump is needed for some internal components, or just for looks.

Apr 7, 2024 at 10:25 AM Post #59 of 333
The screen is 4.7 inch diagonal, so size of the entire unit can be estimated... That is the only dimension I have seen. Those colorful "bumps" look to add some thickness; But unsure if that bump is needed for some internal components, or just for looks.
I am also wondering about the bumps on the back.

Any information on the output power?

Apr 9, 2024 at 12:07 PM Post #60 of 333

HiBy R4 has landed!​

Based on the settings, these are the specs I got from these

Snapdragon 665
3gb RAM + 32gb Storage (with 2TB external)
4500mAh battery
ES9018C2M x 4

No power output data yet, but it's more than enough to power all my IEMs below 50vol at low gain.

Also, the design is awesome and I love that they tried to do something weird LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back