NEW HiBy R4
Mar 31, 2024 at 9:43 AM Post #31 of 298
Since I saw questions about this:
IMG_1421.jpeg

I assume that’s the microSD slot…

Apr 3, 2024 at 12:33 AM Post #33 of 298
thank you for sharing all this, guys!

love the design though i am a very old guy. quad dac matrix great! me want both the amp and the dap! when available in europe?

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2024 at 3:33 AM Post #36 of 298
Do we know the measurements of this one? It looks nice and I'm leaning towards it for portable use. I was also checking Reddit and some posts seemed to claim 3GB ram is not enough for a smooth experience. I don't know anything about this, thoughts? Is there anything in that 250-300$ pricerange that can get me a portable device like this with a smooth experience?

Apr 4, 2024 at 4:32 AM Post #37 of 298
Do we know the measurements of this one? It looks nice and I'm leaning towards it for portable use. I was also checking Reddit and some posts seemed to claim 3GB ram is not enough for a smooth experience. I don't know anything about this, thoughts? Is there anything in that 250-300$ pricerange that can get me a portable device like this with a smooth experience?
I wouldn’t listen to Reddit. Majority on there are pretty clueless and base their opinions and perceived facts on speculation or other’s opinions .

My m300 “only has 3gb” and it runs extremely well and isn’t sluggish at all. In fact it feels as quick if not quicker than my R6P2 which has the magic “Reddit minimum requirement of 4gb ram’, so I don’t think it’ll be an issue to be honest.

I’m very tempted to upgrade from my m300 to the R4.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2024 at 2:38 PM Post #38 of 298
I am sitting here waiting for a purchase page, money in hand… if I manage to miss it someone PM me please, I’ll be out of town this weekend and am going to try to stay off the internet hahaha.

Apr 4, 2024 at 3:07 PM Post #40 of 298
Probably will be some more info and impressions from CanJam Singapore, I am ready to order. Still debating going safe with black or silver/orange :thinking:

Apr 4, 2024 at 3:24 PM Post #42 of 298
Is black reserved to this special "Music Festival Special Edition" only?
No there is a default black option, the music festival one has different white graphics on the back.

Edit - ya know… I tried to find the picture and I cannot now, so I am willing to be proven wrong on this

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2024 at 3:42 PM Post #44 of 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Back