New here and would love any advice about the Klipsch x10 vs S4 (2nd gen) vs Sennheiser cx880
Jan 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Prizzy

New Head-Fier
Hey there, I've been starting to want some new iem's for running/gym and casual use too. Right now I have the Sennheiser cx310 which i use for gym but i had a go with the Klipsch s4 (1st gen) which I liked but weren't a great fit. I definitely liked the Klipsch sound signature.

Now I've ordered the Sennheiser cx880 for us$79 and would like to ask if they're worth upgrading. How is the sound? The Soundstage? Are the lows punchy or muddy? And is the fit better than the s4 and cx310?

Then yesterday my friend told me about the Klipsch x10 for us$120. With this recommendation I'm now confused, should I get these instead? Again same questions: How is the sound? The Soundstage? Are the lows punchy or muddy? And is the fit better than the s4, cx310, and cx880?

Note: Mostly I listen to pop, kpop, along with hip hop and r&b. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 2
im no expert but i dont like the idea of spending $100 on iems for working out simply because they may be morr suceptible to breaking: sweat getting into the driver, accidentally pulling them while running or lifting etc. i still hold to finding a good cheap small lightweight iem like the philips she series for workouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back