New headphones for my PC.
Jul 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

saar1320

New Head-Fier
I want to put like 100$ on headphones for my PC.
Its HP G62 laptop if it matters.

I want you to give me cool design headphones (important and Beats as an example) and thats all basicly, I don't want to use AMP and those kind of stuff.

100$ is enough right ? If you have something really cool above the price tag, let me know.
I wanted to buy the Beats but you told me that they're not worth 300$ (kinda wanted them but I don't want to waste 200$ for nothing)

And, I need it for music and movies (I may use it on my iPod Touch either), I hear Rap, Pop, World and closed one, I don't want people to hear my music..

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #2 of 13
Try out the Creative Aurvana Live! or Denon 1001. FWIR, sounds quite in balance for PC purposes and isolates a bit.

Jul 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #4 of 13
I was in ur shoes before, and many people recommended me both choices.

Mad Envy Lust specifically told me the Creative Aurvana Lives are amazing multi-purpose headphones. Great for gaming, music, and movies, and isolating a good amount of sound and great soundstage and 3D imaging. Basically a rebranded Denon 1001 and cheaper than 100 dollars.

M50 I hear has a smaller soundstage, so maybe not as good for movies, but it has a really good deep bass extension FWIR. It can come with a coiled or straight cable.

Some1 else can better describe u the M50s.

Jul 28, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #5 of 13

Quote:
ok so now its or the Creative Aurvana Live or the ATH-50.
What you think I should take ? 

I'd go for the M50's...they are great for the price. 
But
if you watch lots of movies, the soundstage on them is not enough....

Jul 28, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #6 of 13
I'd go with ATH-M50. I thought they sounded much better than the D1001/Creative Aurvana Live. They also fold up nicely and are built sturdier. The only downside with using them as portables is that the cable is quite long.

Jul 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #8 of 13
I would also go for the M50s. No close headphone in that price range will have spectacular soundstage, but the M50 will more than make up for it in movieland with its rumbling bass.

Jul 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #9 of 13
If u want a closed pair of headphones that sound like an open pair, then I suggest my RP-21s.

Jul 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #10 of 13
Umm I don't know how open headphones sould like so I don't really care.
Just want you to recommend me about good headphones for music and movies.
I think I'll take the ATH-M50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back