New Headphone Stand
Dec 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #182 of 546
I was feeling left out.....so we went out of town tonight......I found this at Home Depot for $9.97 plus tax 
atsmile.gif

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #183 of 546
Ha..ha....ha......My brother in law just showed up today with 2 stands just like these.......he liked the idea and bought a pair of them.

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:36 PM Post #184 of 546
Quote:
Picked this up at Home Depot the other day for like $16 or something like that.  It's supposed to hold rakes, push brooms and similar stuff.  Just putting it out there in case you're looking for a cheap solution. 

What headphones are these?

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #186 of 546

Quote:
Grado SR325.  The number is on the side of the cups.  Hope you like treble.

Thanks. I'm not sure I'm just starting to get into using better headphones. My first real pair which I bought a few months ago is my AD700 and I just ordered the ath-m50 for christmas. Do you have a guide perhaps on learning more things when it comes to lows,mids,highs,treble, etc?

Dec 13, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #188 of 546
Dec 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #189 of 546

Quote:
Quote:

Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads.  Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz. 

I see. I like OP's headphones alot, the cups look way bigger than on my ad700. However $200 > is a little over my budget. I did just buy a pair of m50's. But who knows maybe I will get a 3rd pair later on.

Dec 13, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #190 of 546

Quote:
Quote:

Grado SR325is fitted with a JMoney headband and Grado G-Cushion ear pads.  Currently my most treasured headphone for rock, soul and jazz. 

They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!

I need to get some of those  G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol

Dec 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM Post #191 of 546

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They look really sexy with that headband and those G-pads too!

I need to get some of those  G- cushions....and maybe even a headband someday......baby steps, lol

I highly recommend the headband upgrade. 

Dec 18, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #193 of 546
A small headphone like the ESW9 didn't look quite right with the hose hook. A bit too much stand, and not enough headphone, lol.

Dec 18, 2010 at 12:25 PM Post #194 of 546
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?

Dec 18, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #195 of 546

Quote:
Off topic but BluFalcon, is your headband black or dark brown. Its hard to tell with pictures and Jeremy told me yesterday that he is out of the black headbands forever and that he only has dark brown left. If yours is the brown then Im good with that. It looks pretty dark and not as light as I thought it was gonna be. Thanks in advance. Your 325's look fantastic with that headband. Oh, and did you put the G pads on with or without a distancer?

I got the dark brown J$ band. I believe they came in three different flavors: black, dark brown and camel.  Dark brown was the color that appealed the most to me and it's a nice contrast to the brushed aluminum cups.  I don't use any spacers when I mount the G-Cush pads.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back