new grado 125( not i)
Nov 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

joemort

New Head-Fier
I was able to get these from a local store today in fort collins. So far I'm really liking them, got them for $120 + tax, new, and from local store. First off, a couple of things... These headphones are freaking comfortable, idk what people are whining about. I was able to try on a used pair and it was perfection, and my new one with cups that are still firm is still pretty dang comfortable. Also, while these aren't the 'i' grados, I'm really satisfied with them for my first pair of high end cans. Just wanted to say how awesome my first pair is (yes I know there is better out there, but for a first pair I'm very happy, and so is my wallet). Thanks everyone for previous comments on these cans.

On a second note, is there somewhere I can do a *small* advertisement from where I got these? It took me a month of searching to find this place, and was thoroughly impressed with the service, price, etc. that I got. Can I/where do I make a thread to let people know of this local fort collins audio store (it's the only one left in town)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back