New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
May 14, 2018 at 8:41 AM Post #4,038 of 4,065
That is awesome Piotr. Congrats! Wish you all the best going into the future!

Congratulations.jpg

May 14, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #4,040 of 4,065
Today we mark Custom Art's 6th anniversary!

Thank you all for your support! I don't think I could be happier :)
Happy 6th anniversary to CustomArt. I'm using Harmony 8.2 every day and very happily listening to the top notch sound quality. Even without one of the lowest prices among TOTL, Harmony 8.2 is outstanding. But when the price is added to the mix, only very very few iems can compete. Kudos to you Piotr.

Awaiting the next version of Harmony 8.2 with Fibae.

May 14, 2018 at 11:07 AM Post #4,042 of 4,065
Today we mark Custom Art's 6th anniversary!

Thank you all for your support! I don't think I could be happier :)

Congrats, Piotr! You guys have all but improved throughout the past 6 years and you guys are showing no signs of stopping. Coincidentally, I just received my reshelled silicone Harmony 8.2 today and they’re perfect! (Photos to come later) Best of luck with your upcoming projects, as well as - hopefully - your plans for better packaging. :p

Aug 3, 2018 at 12:58 AM Post #4,049 of 4,065
Anyone here get custom ear tips through custom art? Getting my impressions done next week for the first time and am having trouble deciding who to go with.

These will be for a Campfire Polaris.

How is the fit/Isolation? Any advice you can give?

Aug 3, 2018 at 3:42 AM Post #4,050 of 4,065
Anyone here get custom ear tips through custom art? Getting my impressions done next week for the first time and am having trouble deciding who to go with.

These will be for a Campfire Polaris.

How is the fit/Isolation? Any advice you can give?
It might be a good idea to print the impressions instructions and show them to your audiologist. They can be found here: https://thecustomart.com/faq/#impressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back