New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Mar 5, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #3,631 of 4,065
Hmm, do you have any audiologist recommendations in Poznan? I'll be there the week prior.

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #3,633 of 4,065
New entry level stuff? That means either Music One or Ei.3 will get an update. Pretty excited!

Mar 6, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #3,635 of 4,065
What ever he made - it will be very good, that's for sure
biggrin.gif

Btw. my two CA beauties (on top custom project with 12 drivers I called it "Tora", on botton the lovely Harmony 8.2):

Mar 6, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #3,640 of 4,065
  Will the new FIBAE models replace, be an upgrade to, or exist alongside your current lineup?

I recall last September Piotr said FIBAE eventually will be implemented in all of his models. Slowly.
FIBAE One might be the first to replace Music One.

Exactly, we are staring with Single and Dual design which will be replacing Music One and Music Two and then we will be introducing the rest of line up. You'll be able to still buy Music One and Two for short time after we introduce FIBAE 1- and 2-driver.

Mar 6, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #3,641 of 4,065
Hi everyone!

I'd just like to reiterate how amazing CustomArt's customer service is. I'm on my 3rd CIEM with them and all this time, with many issues to overcome, they have always been extremely helpful.

I've been with my CA H8.2 for about a month now and at first I was taken by surprise on the sound signature as most of my other headphones are V shaped, it's really amazing what these CIEMs can do! I've come to fall in love with them. It's a great duo with my Unique Melody Mentor. Couldn't be happier!

@piotrus-g and the CA team: Thanks again (for the millionth time)! One more (very) happy CA customer :)

Mar 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #3,642 of 4,065
  Hi everyone!

I'd just like to reiterate how amazing CustomArt's customer service is. I'm on my 3rd CIEM with them and all this time, with many issues to overcome, they have always been extremely helpful.

I've been with my CA H8.2 for about a month now and at first I was taken by surprise on the sound signature as most of my other headphones are V shaped, it's really amazing what these CIEMs can do! I've come to fall in love with them. It's a great duo with my Unique Melody Mentor. Couldn't be happier!

@piotrus-g and the CA team: Thanks again (for the millionth time)! One more (very) happy CA customer :)

Thank you my friend!

Mar 8, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #3,643 of 4,065
Some info from the Custom Art Facebook page that people might be interested in:
Our FIBAE™ Single driver will be sort-of between Music One and Music Two in terms of sound. Price estimate is ~€275-300, Dual will be rather bass-heavy, thick sounding IEM with slight bump in highs - so more V-shaped signature it will be rather a replacement for Ei.3 than Music Two in terms of sound. Early price estimates is +20-25% over Music Two.

@piotrus-g Does this mean that a potential three-driver FIBAE™ would succeed the Ei.3, but not directly because it would be more of a different IEM? I mainly ask because I have the Ei.3 on order and plan to write a full review once I have them. As I am preparing the outline for it, I think it will be good to keep all information in it as up to date as possible.

I certainly am perfectly happy with my choice, but will keep an eye on what happens to the Harmony 8.2 just in case I ever have the funds for a TOTL.
wink.gif

Mar 8, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #3,644 of 4,065
  Some info from the Custom Art Facebook page that people might be interested in:

@piotrus-g Does this mean that a potential three-driver FIBAE™ would succeed the Ei.3, but not directly because it would be more of a different IEM? I mainly ask because I have the Ei.3 on order and plan to write a full review once I have them. As I am preparing the outline for it, I think it will be good to keep all information in it as up to date as possible.

I certainly am perfectly happy with my choice, but will keep an eye on what happens to the Harmony 8.2 just in case I ever have the funds for a TOTL.
wink.gif

Yes, the Dual-driver will have more Ei.3 character. Triple-driver will be different, early tuning for 3-driver turns towards more neutral/flat/reference type of signature but that can still change.

As mentioned before both line ups will exists for few months at the same time before phasing out the old line up. There will be also noticeable price hike so if one is in the market for cheaper IEM Ei.3 would still be the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back