New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Feb 24, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #3,601 of 4,065
  Today I got mi first CIEM CA Ei.3 and so fare my very first listening impressions are positive. Sound is exactly what I expected and what I looked for. Fit is perfect and first time in my live I can say, that my earphones have isolation. So fare I owned only uni IEM with exception of Athena, but these was not made for my ears and fit was not perfect. I'm happy so fare. Thank you Piotr very much.

Congrats! They really are amazingly good CIEMs. They had such a wonderfully engaging sound when I auditioned them a few weeks ago. It stuck in my head for days.

Alas, I still have to wait 3-4 weeks for mine. *sigh* All good things...
wink.gif

Feb 24, 2017 at 4:09 AM Post #3,602 of 4,065
So you travel from Poland to Singapore for this event?

Is it really that big?
I am. I don't think being big is a reason I'm coming. I was there last year and it was incredible experience altogether, for a person who'd never been outside Europe, this has been an eye-opening trip. It was also great chance to meet with my business partners in region and establish new partnerships. Not to mention meeting with all the head-fiers some of whom are my long time customers. it's always nice to put a face on person who you know only from online conversations.
Finally being in the region is good occasion to have small vacation, enjoy food, relax etc.

So if you're asking if i can justify cost of the trip, which tbh is fairly affordable, the answer would be definitely yes.

Feb 24, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #3,604 of 4,065
  Today I got mi first CIEM CA Ei.3 and so fare my very first listening impressions are positive. Sound is exactly what I expected and what I looked for. Fit is perfect and first time in my live I can say, that my earphones have isolation. So fare I owned only uni IEM with exception of Athena, but these was not made for my ears and fit was not perfect. I'm happy so fare. Thank you Piotr very much.

Nice, can you give short impressions of the sound vs H8.2 from memory? Especially which is bassier.
The Ei.3 is the one I'm most interested now but wanna wait until Piotr officially releases the FIBAE.

So you travel from Poland to Singapore for this event?

Is it really that big?

It's CanJam, going there would open the gate to a new world, new experience.
Sadly for Europeans, there isn't official one nearby (except UK).

Feb 24, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #3,605 of 4,065

I don't know how Piotr does it but the fit is freaking amazing. I can use my 8.2 for hours with out any fatigue or any pain in my ear.

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #3,606 of 4,065
  Nice, can you give short impressions of the sound vs H8.2 from memory? Especially which is bassier.
The Ei.3 is the one I'm most interested now but wanna wait until Piotr officially releases the FIBAE.

Bassier seem to me Ei.3, but that is only by memory. Although I think, that they both share similar sound. If you will increase on Ei.3 clarity, resolution and will add a bit of trebles, than you should get Harmony sound. General signature is similar, but Harmony will provide more information. I like them both, but with Ei.3 I fall in love. Yes there are less on high band compare to pure dynamic drivers or hybrid units, yes dynamic drivers are faster on low end they are more impact full, but they are not smooth as balanced armatures are and sound is not that velvety. At this moment I do own two IEMs with single dynamic driver, one hybrid and two with only balanced armatures. Some of them are made by well known brands, some not and I can honestly say, that If I have to choose one as the best, I be not able to do so. I love them all and I'm happy, that I have earphones in my collection which nicely complete each other. So Ei.3 are very good 3 drivers earphones with extraordinary value for money you have to pay for them.

Feb 25, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #3,607 of 4,065
I am. I don't think being big is a reason I'm coming. I was there last year and it was incredible experience altogether, for a person who'd never been outside Europe, this has been an eye-opening trip. It was also great chance to meet with my business partners in region and establish new partnerships. Not to mention meeting with all the head-fiers some of whom are my long time customers. it's always nice to put a face on person who you know only from online conversations.
Finally being in the region is good occasion to have small vacation, enjoy food, relax etc.

So if you're asking if i can justify cost of the trip, which tbh is fairly affordable, the answer would be definitely yes.

That's really awesome,
I hope to travel like that some day.
Right now I've got so much going on I can barely leave the house for a few hours.

Mar 2, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #3,611 of 4,065
Somehow a lot of people chose Ei.3 and not even one I've seen go for sale in the used market. Maybe they're really that good...

CJSG is soon, can't wait to see what Piotr gonna have on his table, but unfortunately can't go :frowning2:
If anyone here is going to CJSG, do give/link impressions. More the so if he has new stuff 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #3,612 of 4,065
  Somehow a lot of people chose Ei.3 and not even one I've seen go for sale in the used market. Maybe they're really that good...

CJSG is soon, can't wait to see what Piotr gonna have on his table, but unfortunately can't go :frowning2:
If anyone here is going to CJSG, do give/link impressions. More the so if he has new stuff 
tongue_smile.gif

Ei.3 has now been almost 2 years on the market with hundreds pcs sold. We did 8 (eight!) ownership transfers for this model.

Mar 2, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #3,613 of 4,065

Ei.3 has now been almost 2 years on the market with hundreds pcs sold. We did 8 (eight!) ownership transfers for this model.

That's says a lot ... I was one of the 8 who sold Ei3 , but I'm selling almost everything I buy, I'm too curious and not rich enough to buy/keep everything 
smile.gif

But yes these Ei3 are very good for the price.

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #3,614 of 4,065

If anyone here is going to CJSG, do give/link impressions. More the so if he has new stuff :tongue_smile:

Wanted to go but I've something on on Saturday, wondering if I should just go on Sunday. What's canjam like anyway? Never gone for one

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #3,615 of 4,065
Wanted to go but I've something on on Saturday, wondering if I should just go on Sunday. What's canjam like anyway? Never gone for one

Just going on the Sunday is exactly what I'm doing. After live mixing a concert on the Friday and flying back to SG on the Saturday, I can look forward to CanJam as a chillax for both the soul and the ears. CanJam is basically a festival, only for audio products. You can look up the 2016 CanJam SG Impressions thread for pictures of last year's event. I can only imagine this one will be bigger and a whole lot more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back