New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Nov 3, 2015 at 6:12 AM Post #2,942 of 4,065
  Ah ah! We're like twins. I'm about to order the same from Ted in order to XLR-connect my H8Ps to my incoming Rag!

Similarities stop there. Can't afford a Rag haha. But I love Ted's cables!

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #2,943 of 4,065
What's a "RAG"? I know RIG...but RAG....

Anyway, waiting for the venom now, but I think this will only be transiting through my hands since this was a complete and unbelievably unreasonable dispense from my side :) so prepare for the quick resale....possibly...unless it's freaking unbelievable and worth 2 month of pasta genovese...

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #2,947 of 4,065
  Piotr helped me to upgrade my miracle ciem into a 6 way super miracle :)
Sound is truly amazing! Saved me from selling it. Thank you so much! 
Really appreciate the effort. Thumbs up!

Glad to hear that bro! :D

funny story, its because my friend's UM Miracle (retuned by Peter) is how i discovered about Peter and the Custom Art, i was mad because no CIEM in the market offered what i wanted, then Peter helped me, Peter indeed a greet guy who help the others ^^ 

P.S: i know his name is Piotr, but i always type it Peter XD

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #2,948 of 4,065
Peter, are there going to be discounts for anything on Black Friday?

Nov 4, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #2,949 of 4,065

Asking for discounts on one of the most bang for buck manufacturers out there? XD

Maybe there might be a bit on the Harmony 8 line, but I don't think it'll happen for the Music One and Two. But it's all my speculation, I'll leave Piotr to give the real answer.

Nov 4, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #2,950 of 4,065
Wait for another Massdrop special on the H8/H8P. $799 plus shipping. A superb deal. I think there'll be another one when enough people request for it.

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:26 AM Post #2,951 of 4,065

it's been asked few pages back. No, unfortunately no.  We are not American company.

There will be another drop for Ei.xx this November I'm quite sure. I don't think we will be doing Harmony drop anymore this year

Nov 4, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #2,953 of 4,065
  Glad to hear that bro! :D

funny story, its because my friend's UM Miracle (retuned by Peter) is how i discovered about Peter and the Custom Art, i was mad because no CIEM in the market offered what i wanted, then Peter helped me, Peter indeed a greet guy who help the others ^^ 

P.S: i know his name is Piotr, but i always type it Peter XD

Wow, interesting enough. The miracle was already pretty good, yet I feel it lack a touch in the extension of the highs. After Pitor's upgrade,
it clearly beats UM mentor (credit for coolmingli for lending his mentor to me
wink.gif
) in my opinion. Very high quality ciem! 

Nov 8, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #2,955 of 4,065
I got my Music Two on Monday. Chuffed to bits. I love the custom colour (was initially going for a much more saturated green but decided I wanted something more transparent). The fit is great, and to me, they sound amazing. Very, very happy, particularly considering what I paid for them!

Me and Piotr have exchanged over 80 emails and he's been great throughout the whole process. Keep up the good work Piotr!

BsGS5dV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back