New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Aug 14, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #1,397 of 4,065
  Can anyone compare Music Two to AKG K550? I'm pondering on a purchase right now and was wondering if someone has tried them both.

I had AKG K550 and listening Music One on almost perfect canal part for me. I think that shouldn't compare headphones with cIEM, but my impression K550 have a better stage, very big as closed headphones. Bass in Music One is better, because there are impact and more subbas, K550 haven't impact, quality is the same, mids too. But Highs on AKG K550 sounds the same in every song. On AKG K550 hardcore, rapcore and silimar music sounds very poor, on Music Two sounds very good, and electronic music this same.

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:06 AM Post #1,399 of 4,065
Listening to brutal death metal with H8P now. I am amazed how H8P can technically keep up with the instruments speed and density in this type of music! Top class! One of the best I have ever heard from a CIEM for this type of narrow genres.

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #1,401 of 4,065
  Listening to brutal death metal with H8P now. I am amazed how H8P can technically keep up with the instruments speed and density in this type of music! Top class! One of the best I have ever heard from a CIEM for this type of narrow genres.

Haha I dont know much about Death Metal but I have been listening to Iron Maiden, Dokken and Metallica for decades and now listening to them on the H8P has been a great experience. Coming from other custom Earphones I am now hearing them differently what I mean is its an improvement and the sound stage along with the bass brings a smile on my face.

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #1,402 of 4,065
I use H8P mainly for hiphop, although it's lacking a little bit vocal presentation, but still top class. Very clean, clear, specially for old school hip hop that has very raw, simple mixing.

But for death metal, god damn...It's so good...like nothing else. I wasn't really feeling "None So Vile", now it's becoming like one of my favorite album!

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #1,403 of 4,065
  Haha I dont know much about Death Metal but I have been listening to Iron Maiden, Dokken and Metallica for decades and now listening to them on the H8P has been a great experience. Coming from other custom Earphones I am now hearing them differently what I mean is its an improvement and the sound stage along with the bass brings a smile on my face.

Try "Cryptopsy - None So Vile - Crown Of Thorns" now! ;p

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:37 AM Post #1,406 of 4,065
Aug 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #1,409 of 4,065

Users who are viewing this thread

Back