New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jan 31, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #601 of 4,065
Many thanks Deviltooth ! I think the relax presentation of Custom Art will be more and more known :)

Waiting for my Pro330v2 to compare them with my EarSonics EM32, EM6 and EM4 :)

Jan 31, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #602 of 4,065
Waiting for my Pro330v2 to compare them with my EarSonics EM32, EM6 and EM4
smily_headphones1.gif

That comparisons would be very interesting to read. I will be waiting for this :)

I am using all my patience to wait for the Harmony and not buy the Pro330V2

Jan 31, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #603 of 4,065

Waiting for my Pro330v2 to compare them with my EarSonics EM32, EM6 and EM4
smily_headphones1.gif

That comparisons would be very interesting to read. I will be waiting for this :)

I am using all my patience to wait for the Harmony and not buy the Pro330V2

Good choice~~
its gonna be a long wait
but i am sure it will be worth it

Feb 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #607 of 4,065
Reception  of my Pro330 and Music One today, very glad :) thanks Piotr !

The Pro330 are very well balanced, great extension at both end, more deeper than wider IMO. But that's too early to do more impressions, but I can confirm the relax sound signature of Custom Art, it's a very well tuned CIEM.

The Music One are the best mono transducer I've ever heard. They've real bass, yes it's true !! The sound stage is on par with the price but very decent and nearer from UM3x than ER4p which is more in the head.

Piotr has golden hands, both the Music One and the Pro330 are amazing exempt of bubble and the deepest insertion I've met.

Feb 7, 2014 at 4:27 AM Post #608 of 4,065
Reception  of my Pro330 and Music One today, very glad :) thanks Piotr !

The Pro330 are very well balanced, great extension at both end, more deeper than wider IMO. But that's too early to do more impressions, but I can confirm the relax sound signature of Custom Art, it's a very well tuned CIEM.

The Music One are the best mono transducer I've ever heard. They've real bass, yes it's true !! The sound stage is on par with the price but very decent and nearer from UM3x than ER4p which is more in the head.

Piotr has golden hands, both the Music One and the Pro330 are amazing exempt of bubble and the deepest insertion I've met.

Rollk2, I saw you have Earsonics EM32 as well. Can you please compare it to pro330v2? In particular mids and highs (I assume that there is no comparison in terms of bass since EM32 seems to be bassheavy CIEM which pro330v2 definitely is not).

Feb 10, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #609 of 4,065
Hi,
I come from GR07, planning on upgrading it to Music One, trying to decide between this or DUNU DN-1000 Do you think it will suit me? I listened to rock, alternative, indie musics. 
Do I need it amped or not if I use my iphone as my audio source? 
Is it possible to have a custom artwork based on picture I uploaded?

Thank you

Feb 10, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #610 of 4,065
  Hi,
I come from GR07, planning on upgrading it to Music One, trying to decide between this or DUNU DN-1000 Do you think it will suit me? I listened to rock, alternative, indie musics. 
Do I need it amped or not if I use my iphone as my audio source? 
Is it possible to have a custom artwork based on picture I uploaded?

Thank you

Music Two definitely would be a way to go over Music One, especially if you're looking for something with nice rumble on the lower end.

Only simple monocolor graphics can be engraved.

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #612 of 4,065
  What is the difference between a the "sate of the art" and the normal model?

Would it be possible to have the art work only engraved without the color?

Are there any news on the harmony?

State of Art is color-themed visual design. In terms of sound it doesn't differ at all.

No, Artwork has to be filled with some color

Unfortunately no. I'm trying to get all the orders done in time. But I'm thinking about the design in the meantime. I got few things figured out what I want to change and what to keep as it is.

Feb 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #613 of 4,065

State of Art is color-themed visual design. In terms of sound it doesn't differ at all.

No, Artwork has to be filled with some color

Unfortunately no. I'm trying to get all the orders done in time. But I'm thinking about the design in the meantime. I got few things figured out what I want to change and what to keep as it is.

Any new from Sonion drivers and all? Last time we got bad news related to the subject and it made me curious. The new Harmony series are one of the ciems I want to watch closely.

Feb 14, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #615 of 4,065

Any new from Sonion drivers and all? Last time we got bad news related to the subject and it made me curious. The new Harmony series are one of the ciems I want to watch closely.

although i have the Mentor i wana have the harmony so badly, i was ready to order it :< but np it will come out one day!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back