New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
May 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #76 of 4,065
ha, at least we're a few crazy ones.....its always better to be in a group! Feels safe! 

beerchug.gif

May 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #77 of 4,065
How did I miss this thread?  I need to get out from my subscriptions more often.  I stumbled on it looking at piotrus-g's profile.  Looking forward to hearing more about the intended signatures.  The dual has my interest.

When will the web site be back up?  

May 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #78 of 4,065
How did I miss this thread?  I need to get out from my subscriptions more often.  I stumbled on it looking at piotrus-g's profile.  Looking forward to hearing more about the intended signatures.  The dual has my interest.

When will the web site be back up?  

Haha, ditto on both bolded.

May 27, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #81 of 4,065
It says under construction.  I thought at one time you could get in an view products?

If you want to see some sample works you can go on the Facebook page "The Custom Art"

May 27, 2013 at 6:07 AM Post #82 of 4,065
Quote:

It says under construction.  I thought at one time you could get in an view products?

https://www.facebook.com/thecustomart

I'm interested but currently swamped by assignments to correct. Fortunately, the launch offer is still valid for a couple of weeks. I should have some some breathing time between the current crop of assignments and the next.

May 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #83 of 4,065
So there's been small update made to Pro330 enhancing low frequency headroom and punch, adding slightly more warmth and bringing more mids. Soundstage got more rounded and more open. Overall I think it is very positive change.

May 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #86 of 4,065
Impressions shipped this afternoon for Pro330 and a set of custom tips.

Glad to see that R+D is still going strong before products get shipped!

Annoyingly, already feel impatient and cannot wait for them to arrive (despite the fact they are no where near even arriving in Poland yet....)

Oh the lonely life of head-fi !

May 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #87 of 4,065
Also glad that I got out of my subs and found this gem. Looks like my new amp budget is about to take a beating.

May 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #88 of 4,065
Quote:
So there's been small update made to Pro330 enhancing low frequency headroom and punch, adding slightly more warmth and bringing more mids. Soundstage got more rounded and more open. Overall I think it is very positive change.

popcorn.gif

May 31, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #90 of 4,065
Darn fixed cable is probably a deal breaker. Cable is usually the first thing to give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back