New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Nov 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM Post #407 of 4,065
Am I the only here thinks the Custom Art website could be better and cleaner? I think it needs an update/improvement. Not to talk bad about it, just a friendly advise as I love Peter's work and support him because so far, I heard/read only great and wonderful things about him. Well there might be a part also that I am gonna probably be his customer in the future
rolleyes.gif

Nov 24, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #408 of 4,065
the harmony's pre order will be available at the start of January or at the end of it? 

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #409 of 4,065
  Am I the only here thinks the Custom Art website could be better and cleaner? I think it needs an update/improvement. Not to talk bad about it, just a friendly advise as I love Peter's work and support him because so far, I heard/read only great and wonderful things about him. Well there might be a part also that I am gonna probably be his customer in the future
rolleyes.gif

Believe me new website is on its way :)

the harmony's pre order will be available at the start of January or at the end of it? 

I think yes, I would like to come back from Christmas/NY brake first. Start with new energy into new year - you know :wink:

Nov 28, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #413 of 4,065
Thanks. As I wrote I have to give them some time, but all I can say now is that they are very technical and accurate, I hear huge amount of details (I started to wonder whether Ety ER4s and/or my BA4r gives such number of details which are there in the recordings) and this is exactly what I was looking for. I think that their mids is different in comparison to pro330; I don't own pro330 and only listened them for a few minutes but they have rather fuller and more organic mids than pro210 which seems to have more technical/analytical mids (although I wouldn't call them cold, they are neutral).

Nov 28, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #414 of 4,065
Thanks. As I wrote I have to give them some time, but all I can say now is that they are very technical and accurate, I hear huge amount of details (I started to wonder whether Ety ER4s and/or my BA4r gives such number of details which are there in the recordings) and this is exactly what I was looking for. I think that their mids is different in comparison to pro330; I don't own pro330 and only listened them for a few minutes but they have rather fuller and more organic mids than pro210 which seems to have more technical/analytical mids (although I wouldn't call them cold, they are neutral).

Once you're used to everything, a comparison between the ER4S, BA4R, and Pro210 would be epic!
etysmile.gif

Nov 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #416 of 4,065
This is exactly what I would like to do. But, I would like to add to this basket demos of pro330 and Lime Ears LE2 and LE3 as well:D.

good idea :)

Finally decided on CA Pro210, nice.

Dec 1, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #420 of 4,065
i will pull the trigger on the harmony around the end of next month, hope i will see few reviews or updates till then :p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back