New Cowon Player - Cowon X9
Nov 10, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #91 of 97
Hi, 

I'm new here. I write this because i have problems with my cowon x9. I have bought it 4 days ago, and i have try to add music, but nothing shows up.

I have tried dragging and dropping the folders with the music, also each son individually, and when the cowon is connected to the pc i can see all the files are there, but when i try to navigate trough the mp3 it's completely empty. 

It's driving me crazy, because i don't know if i am screwing with the drag and drop or i am simply stupid.

Also i have tried to insert my microsd full of music, and that doesn't work to, in the screen appear a message like " sd checking" but the music don't appear!!!

Please!!!!! i neeed help!!!

Sep 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #92 of 97
besides the z2 and x9, are there any other available cowon players today? after the j3 and the s9 was discontinued, x9 seems like the only good one on the market under $200

Sep 25, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #93 of 97
  besides the z2 and x9, are there any other available cowon players today? after the j3 and the s9 was discontinued, x9 seems like the only good one on the market under $200

There is the Cowon iAudio 9+, Cowon iAudio 10 available in their 8-32GB variants. There's also the Cowon D20 and the Cowon M2 available.

I actually ordered a Cowon X9 (8GB, white) this morning. Should reach me sometime early next month! :)

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #94 of 97
I'm also searching for a new player because I don't know how long my j3 will hold up.
The x9 looks like the only player wich has the same OS and thus, that extreme batterylife.

Yes I don't care about how crappy the screen and the system is. I don't need a screen like on my smartphone. I need extreme batterylife and amazing sound quality.
Is there anything else except the x9?

I actually thought about the plenue p1, looks like the sound quality beats everything else. But not even 10h of playtime is pretty much useless when I'm listening to it the whole day.
I love android but srsly, it's crap for a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back