NEW CORDA HEADFIVE: A New Amp to Celebrate Head-Fi's Fifth Anniversary!
Aug 22, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #587 of 805
*smacks self with RTFM-bat*

rolleyes.gif

after some initial fiddling (my crappy phonejack adapter causing sonic nasties, and that positively herculean voltage switch)... the headfive is just WICKED. I can't decide whether I like the crossfeed better on or off, it's very subjective to the song you're listening to...

As DRspeed said, it's going to make dorm-room listening MUCH better, as I won't be able to drive my big speakers all the time.

Aug 22, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #588 of 805
I'd prefer to leave it on, ready for use... also, the switch needs quite a bit of force and I'm worried I'll scratch the front by constantly flipping it.

Maybe I'll just make some kind of master switch for the whole audio setup and put it somewhere accessible.

Aug 29, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #590 of 805
I'll try to sell a couple things and pair them with my HF-1's. Anybody else done so? Any benefit?

Sep 1, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #591 of 805
Looks like I will be joining the group (by the back-door though) . . . .

as HeadFive #168 is headed my way (bought used from 'daggerlee').

Sep 1, 2006 at 1:46 AM Post #592 of 805
#19 been here for a while but i din't say anyrthing Nice amp

Sep 9, 2006 at 11:27 AM Post #594 of 805
By the recommendation i got these amps interest me. Are these still available? What are the payment instructions? Because, i do not have creditcard so is bank-transfer an option?

Oh, and im living in Finland.

Sep 9, 2006 at 1:18 PM Post #595 of 805
MaZa, as of 8/15 Dr. Meier posted that there were still 160 available, so there's probably a good chance there are some left.

I don't remember all of the payment options, but I'm pretty sure you can do a bank transfer, although there may be service charges involved. I think he also takes paypal, international money orders, etc.

If you're interested and you send him an e-mail at meier-audio@t-online.de. he'll let you know the precise payment instructions. In my experience, he was very good about getting back to me promptly.

Hope this helps!

Sep 9, 2006 at 3:52 PM Post #596 of 805
MaZa, I used Paypal to pay for mine, but you can also do european bank transfer. Just email Jan so he can send you the payment options and ask your bank about the prosedure.

Sep 11, 2006 at 7:35 AM Post #597 of 805
@MaZa: Maksu tilisiirtona onnistuu ja EU:n sisällä siihen ei tule minkäänlaisia lisäkustannuksia, mikäli hoidat maksun verkkopankin kautta. Mikäli joudut hoitamaan asian pankin konttorissa voi tilanne olla toinen.

Sep 11, 2006 at 8:09 AM Post #598 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hevimees
@MaZa: Maksu tilisiirtona onnistuu ja EU:n sisällä siihen ei tule minkäänlaisia lisäkustannuksia, mikäli hoidat maksun verkkopankin kautta. Mikäli joudut hoitamaan asian pankin konttorissa voi tilanne olla toinen.

What????
blink.gif

Could you post in English?

(posting in other languages than English is forbidden by head-fi rules. Use PM's for this. Jus in case you didn't know)
cool.gif

Sep 11, 2006 at 8:28 AM Post #599 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
What????
blink.gif

Could you post in English?

(posting in other languages than English is forbidden by head-fi rules. Use PM's for this. Jus in case you didn't know)
cool.gif

As you can see his post was aimed for MaZa and it has no relevant information for you. But here's a short translation:

You can wire the money. Inside EU there's no additional costs for doing that, if you do it from your web bank. If you have to do this in a bank office then it might cost something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back