NEW CORDA HEADFIVE: A New Amp to Celebrate Head-Fi's Fifth Anniversary!
May 19, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #226 of 805
...at head-fi, you don't need an excuse
evil_smiley.gif

May 21, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #227 of 805
DORK KNIGHT,
What amp are you using, if you don't mind me asking? I know it is off the subject of the thread. But I have ordered the Head Five amp and will be hoping it will drive my AKG 701.
I am presently using The Hornet now and it does a fine job of opening up the volume and bass.

May 21, 2006 at 12:09 PM Post #228 of 805
Currently running a NAIM Headline2, sounds great with the HD-650, SR-125 and the K701 - It just seems that the K701 is missing a little something, that spark (if you know what I mean).

I think I may have a look at my finances this month and see if I can order & pay straight away for the HeadFive.

May 24, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #230 of 805
Hello headfellows,
First post, new member, longtime lurker........
Taking advantage of all the friendly shared experience posted, and now this hardware group buy......
Also, of course happy Dr.Jan has arranged to donate 10% of my purchase price, of what proves to be an excellent head amp, to support our forums!
Am so looking forward to the promised improvement this amp will make driving the Sens HD-580s with the sqeezebox3 as my source.....

Question: Any other headfiers out there using the Sens w/o amp driven by the squezebox relative to improvements when placing a quality headamp in the chain?

Hi-Finthen out
580smile.gif

May 25, 2006 at 4:55 PM Post #232 of 805
Today is a holiday in Germany. I know this -- I have someone who works for me there.

May 27, 2006 at 5:05 PM Post #238 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by drageyes
Just curious how long it takes to get a response from Jan for your reservation.

It took until the day after I applied. One is reserved and Jan sent details of how to pay. I think Jan must be busy. I've sent payment but no aknowledgement.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back