NEW CORDA HEADFIVE: A New Amp to Celebrate Head-Fi's Fifth Anniversary!
Apr 6, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #137 of 805
That seems like a good upgrade for me, and I can wait a bit...

I requested 499. Did someone already get that?

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #138 of 805
Oh. A Neighbour...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #139 of 805
Sent in my reserve this morning and was comfirmed by Jan. Thanks again!

Just wanted to say, I'm not much of a poster here, but I read and read and search and search for my answers usually. Just wanted to extend an extra thanks for everyone that has help me in my audio choices thus far (mostly indirectly, but I like I said, I do plenty of research).

I have been looking for an amp/USB sound card solution for my PC paired with my 580's for some time and I think this is the amp along with the Roland UA-1EX for the external card. It was really between a G. Lite, Headroom Micro and bevy of third place choices. This price point was perfect and from the reviews of the other CORDA amps, I don't think I'll be dissapointed. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to express some props to everyone that contributes to this fine forum. Plus I think the Negra Modelo's are getting to me.
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 3:27 PM Post #141 of 805
Apr 7, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #142 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
I just need to figure out how to replace the face plate with zebra wood...
smily_headphones1.gif

You can doooo eet! I did a walnut face plate for a more complicated Prehead, and I don't exactly have mad skills with the wood-working. One of these days I will post some proper pics, but this was from the Saratoga meet awhile back:

dsc01350.jpg

Apr 8, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #144 of 805
Thanks Fierce Freak. I really don't need another head amp, but I feel myself being drawn to this limited edition just like the HF-1. I may just have to try to reserve #41 to match my HF-1s . . .
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 10:30 AM Post #145 of 805
I'm SO tempted to get this. But my wallet is so limited at this moment by recent HF-1 purchase.

SOMEBODY persuade and stop me!

But then again, I've been looking for a best-bang-for-your-money kind of amp. I think this hits the sweet spot in terms of money/quality. Which means soon or later I'm going to make reservation like everyone else
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 9:40 PM Post #150 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Looks nice like a stripped down bare bones HA-1, what does it sound like has anybody actually "heard" it?

Don;t see how anyone could, since none have ever been produced
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back