New Comply™ Foam Tips Compatibility Update!
Jan 30, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #16 of 22
I don't see Sony's MDR EX300 in the list, but they use the same replacement SONY tips (silicone) as the MDR XB40EX  (product name EPEX10A) which IS on the list for the "400" series. I just thought a T400 or TX400 might be a superior component to replace my misplaced original cushions...any commentary?

Jan 31, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #17 of 22
Earsonics SM3 come stock with Comply tips, but they are not on the list

Jan 31, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:
Quote:
Why are there no 300s?

Quote:
Good question! The model numbers meaning 100,200,400,500 are loosely based on the core size. No earphones on the market have yet necessitated the creation of 300 model.

Quote:
PL30 but no support for the PL50? Where is the love...?

Quote:
We tried to show the PL50 love but when it was tested it did not meet the requirements for use with any of our current Comply™ Foam Tip models...

Quote:
Why no official support for the Audio Technica CK10's?  They're a popular enough IEM, I'm surprised you don't have anything listed for them.

Quote:
 We tested both the CK9 and CK10 and unfortunately the design of the sound port is not compatible with any of our tips.

hmmm, it sounds like there may be reasons to create a 300 series, eh!
ksc75smile.gif
wink.gif

nice, and very useful, chart, btw. is there a link to a web page where it's larger, and hence more legible. tia!

x2!  Becky, are you there?  is there a more legible version of this very useful chart?

May 2, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #21 of 22
Sorry to bump an old thread but I just want to add info for any Audio Technica ATH-CK10 owners like me who want the isolation of foam tips.

Despite what Comply Foam says, the T-200's fit my CK10's perfectly.  The barrel size of them is perfect for the CK10 and doesn't fall off.  The T-400's that I have for my other IEMs is too big and falls off easily.  The T-100 won't fit for sure because tips I have for IEMs of that size don't fit at all.  The T-200 is the perfect solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back