New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release
Nov 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #244 of 789
Hello?  Anybody here?
confused_face(1).gif

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #249 of 789
Quote:
Looking for the other *****LG*****  anyone seen it around?  

The Liquid Gold.

I know wrong forum but I am so thrilled to have gotten this up and running again. Well, after my faux pas, I have things well on their way again but it did take completely rebuilding an improved version that Alex had been working on. It once again works perfectly from an electrical standpoint but I have yet to hook up an input and attenuator to it to see if it can hold its own..dB

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #250 of 789
Glad you figured out where (+) and (-) go 
evil_smiley.gif

Quote (emphasis added):

I know wrong forum but I am so thrilled to have gotten this up and running again. Well, after my faux pas, I have things well on their way again but it did take completely rebuilding an improved version that Alex had been working on. It once again works perfectly from an electrical standpoint but I have yet to hook up an input and attenuator to it to see if it can hold its own..dB

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #251 of 789
To keep the Liquid Glass distinct from the Liquid Gold, we have given Liquid Gold the nickname of LAu.

With any luck dbel will know this weekend if it is a real amp or an imposter.

Nov 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #252 of 789
To keep the Liquid Glass distinct from the Liquid Gold, we have given Liquid Gold the nickname of LAu.

You could name it LU aU and put a pineapple logo on it...:)

Nov 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #254 of 789
Quote:

LAu ???  Alex, what the heck is that
wink_face.gif
       How about the "LGD"

Quote:

Very cool,

Now just to be clear.  Is this going to be a single or dual enclosure product?  I know it cost more - but the beefier  the transformers the better - right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back