New Car
Jan 22, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
really? I never saw one with it. Standard? Are you sure?

Yep, mine is a base model and it's right there in the armrest...I use it all the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Galaxy Gray (color)?

For me....yesss.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #17 of 27
A V6 in a Civic? That defeats the purpose of having a Civic!

Great car, though. They just keep getting better and better in every respect (except gas mileage, of course). I especially like the seats in the new one. They hold you in a bit better than the ones in my '98.

Jan 22, 2008 at 7:52 AM Post #18 of 27
My dad just got the Altima Coupe.
It's a nice car, I'm just not a fan of the CVT.
I wouldn't mind having that car.
Though anytime my parents go shopping for groceries, they always use my Mazda 3 Sedan.
CVT feels quite disconnected, but the power is always there.
Though for the price I paid for the Mazda, and the features I get... It truly spoils me.

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #20 of 27
If a Nissan 6-Speed MT was as smooth as a Honda's or an Acura's, I'd be all over it. As it stands, I found the Altima's MT balky, notchy, and clunky. I've driven everything from 3-speed Dodge PowerRams to column-shifting 4 and 5 speeds in Asia. Nothing makes a MT as fun to drive as the >snikt-snikt< of a Honda/Acura MT.

Maybe someday I'll get to try an exotic Italian sports car...

As for the CVT, I like it a lot. It sure is weird to go 0-60 without feeling the backlash of a shift at high revs, but I think I can get used to it.

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A V6 in a Civic? That defeats the purpose of having a Civic!

Great car, though. They just keep getting better and better in every respect (except gas mileage, of course). I especially like the seats in the new one. They hold you in a bit better than the ones in my '98.

Ha-ha! A V6 in a Civic would be hilarious, and probably dangerous!

Besides, who needs one when the Civic-Si exists? lol

May 17, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #24 of 27
I just drive whatever car I can find that’s affordable. I’m currently driving a Hyundai. I think it’s a Sonata model from 2015. It was used and in very good condition. So far, no complaints and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back