1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Car

First

Back
  1. Sarchi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    really? I never saw one with it. Standard? Are you sure?

Yep, mine is a base model and it's right there in the armrest...I use it all the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Galaxy Gray (color)?

For me....yesss. [​IMG]

2. MD1032 Contributor
    A V6 in a Civic? That defeats the purpose of having a Civic!

Great car, though. They just keep getting better and better in every respect (except gas mileage, of course). I especially like the seats in the new one. They hold you in a bit better than the ones in my '98.

3. -Paolo-
    My dad just got the Altima Coupe.
    It's a nice car, I'm just not a fan of the CVT.
    I wouldn't mind having that car.
    Though anytime my parents go shopping for groceries, they always use my Mazda 3 Sedan.
    CVT feels quite disconnected, but the power is always there.
    Though for the price I paid for the Mazda, and the features I get... It truly spoils me.

4. jilgiljongiljing
    Quote:

Galaxy Gray (color)?

Yep Galaxy Gray it is....hmmm do you know me? [​IMG]

5. luckybaer
    If a Nissan 6-Speed MT was as smooth as a Honda's or an Acura's, I'd be all over it. As it stands, I found the Altima's MT balky, notchy, and clunky. I've driven everything from 3-speed Dodge PowerRams to column-shifting 4 and 5 speeds in Asia. Nothing makes a MT as fun to drive as the >snikt-snikt< of a Honda/Acura MT.

Maybe someday I'll get to try an exotic Italian sports car...

As for the CVT, I like it a lot. It sure is weird to go 0-60 without feeling the backlash of a shift at high revs, but I think I can get used to it.

6. luckybaer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    A V6 in a Civic? That defeats the purpose of having a Civic!

Great car, though. They just keep getting better and better in every respect (except gas mileage, of course). I especially like the seats in the new one. They hold you in a bit better than the ones in my '98.

Ha-ha! A V6 in a Civic would be hilarious, and probably dangerous!

Besides, who needs one when the Civic-Si exists? lol

7. 1117
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Yep Galaxy Gray it is....hmmm do you know me? [​IMG]

that's MY color

8. xeoto
    Both our cars have that "aux" thing for DAPs. I used my iPod in the Altima, and it was cool. Only thing is I need a longer connection so I can tuck the iPod away safely in a compartment.
    https://www.xeoto.com.vn/honda/cr-v

9. Spareribs
    I just drive whatever car I can find that’s affordable. I’m currently driving a Hyundai. I think it’s a Sonata model from 2015. It was used and in very good condition. So far, no complaints and I like it.

10. wuwhere Contributor
    I can't afford a new car so I bought a used one. Just ordered some new black wheels, 20x9 and 20x10.5.

LS460.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  11. wink
    Ho hum, another necro bump........

12. Spareribs
    160218A5-F647-4742-A2C5-3EEB60503DD8.jpeg

First

Back