New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+
Aug 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #437 of 1,276
My backplate has the same printed writing, just the sticker is over the empty USB port (because it is a V2 not V2+) but does not show anything.

The system:

The back plate:

Inside:

Aug 8, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #438 of 1,276
My backplate has the same printed writing, just the sticker is over the empty USB port (because it is a V2 not V2+) but does not show anything.

The system:

The back plate:

Inside:

Very nice looking system. Which Kefs are those?

Hmm that's interesting that the sticker over your USB port is blank. As you can see with my sticker, V2+ is marked clearly.

One other way to tell is to look at the volumn control chip on the PCB. Burson moved to the Burr Brown PGA2310 volumn control in the V2.

Aug 8, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #439 of 1,276
Very nice looking system. Which Kefs are those?

Hmm that's interesting that the sticker over your USB port is blank. As you can see with my sticker, V2+ is marked clearly.

One other way to tell is to look at the volumn control chip on the PCB. Burson moved to the Burr Brown PGA2310 volumn control in the V2.

Those are 3-way KEF R300. Very nice speakers.

The Conductor Virtuoso also used PGA2310 as far as I see here. So no changes there.

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #441 of 1,276
Alex confirmed me it is a V2 although no writing is visible from the outside.

Aug 18, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #446 of 1,276
Has anyone tried the hifiman edition X on the V2+?
Or perhaps the oppo PM3?

I'm considering buying the HEX online. I wonder if these are too sensitive. And also concerned my head is too small...
Comments appreciated... But may return to the 400i... (As the ZMF line aren't vegan).

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #448 of 1,276
Has anyone tried the hifiman edition X on the V2+?
Or perhaps the oppo PM3?

I'm considering buying the HEX online. I wonder if these are too sensitive. And also concerned my head is too small...
Comments appreciated... But may return to the 400i... (As the ZMF line aren't vegan).

I guess I don't understand what it takes for a product to be considered vegan. Why are the ZMFs not considered vegan? I was under the impression Zach offers vegan earpads and the pilot pad both made out of protein leather (Pleather). Maybe I'm way off base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back