New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+
Mar 10, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #121 of 1,276
It is sad, but its is also true.  Its doesn't matter if your product is good, you still need the marketing and packaging to help sell your product.

Hopeful now words start to get around, people will know what a good product Burson has built, and what exceptional value to get it now through IDGG!

I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Mar 10, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #122 of 1,276
Hopefully this will help and shed some light on the performance of the V2+ for those who's curious about it:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/burson-audio-conductor-v2/reviews/15450...

Very well wrote review. 
Very excited reading all the positive impressions from all of you guys.

Quote:
  ....For those that are sitting on the fence, this really is a great deal too good to miss.  You are paying for the price of a mid tier PRC product, and getting a high end amplifier that can compete with something that is two to three times the price....

I'm looking forward to experiencing the Burson CV2+.  After long consideration, finally I am one of the backers for the V2+.
   I hope it is worth the investment. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #124 of 1,276
Hi!

I am just new forumer here. :)

My only concern with the Burson Conductor V2 is that it may lack the higher reserved  power for transients/dynamics specially at high impedance headphones around 300 to 600Ohm plus the low sensitivity level of the cans within this range of Impedance. please correct me if i am wrong but 500/250mW is a bit low in terms of "raw" power and the voltage in can deliver during peaks and dynamics when playing a signal. Also, i am not sure why they didnt include a balanced connections in this amp, yes properly implemented unbalanced will still sound superior compared to balanced connection but i dont think Burson will, make a crappy implementation and make it the weakest link of their product.

I love Burson, i have one the Soloist SL and modest Shure SRH 1840 and i am tempted with the Conductor V2, but what makes me think twice of buying the Conductor is the reserved power and the balanced connections. Ofcourse if i want to upgrade I will definitely go for the top-tier Headphones and most of them have a high impedance and of course the way how hard its respective drivers can be driven.

Please let me know, "if my perceptions" are relevant or not.

:)  

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #127 of 1,276
Anyone know what the V2+ will be sold for after the indiegogo is finished?

It's my understanding that it'll have a MSRP of $1,500 but I'm sure that BA can give an answer to this.

Mar 11, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #129 of 1,276
The campaign was to try and bring down the overall cost compared to previous models. I am gutted I can't take advantage. The wife wants kids, they come free with a built in amplifier and alarm clock....

Ha ha, tell me about it. I've got four of those alarm clocks :wink:

Mar 11, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #131 of 1,276
I hope you kept the receipt.

You could get a Burson if you sold two..
I have to make a small deposit first...

LOL! No receipt, more like running tab :wink:

I'm seriously considering to get in on the V2+though. I honestly will have a hard time enjoying my existing stuff after having experienced it.

Mar 12, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #132 of 1,276
I just pulled the trigger on IDGG. It is going to be interesting comparing the V2+ with my WA7tp using my LCD2 non Fazor phones! I love the tube sound of the Fireflies, but there seems to be an almost universal respect for the synergy of the Audeze/Burson combination.

Anxiously waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back