New Boston meet thread
Nov 4, 2003 at 12:12 AM Post #31 of 36
I'd love to make one in Boston, especially after not being able to attend the CT meet by Lextek.

Nov 4, 2003 at 1:42 AM Post #32 of 36
If you folks decide to allow relative newcomers to the mix, I'd like to attend. My headphone/dedicated amp experience is limited to an Airhead and Ety ER-S, with a PCDP recommended by Headroom, which was all stolen about 4 years ago. I then ventured into home and car audio.

Recently, I decide to rejoin the headphone/dedicated crowd. So far, I replaced the Etys with Shure E5s, and am now in search of an affordable amp (bang for the buck), and eventually, a good source.

The ability to listen to a few hi-grade amps would be a welcome education. I might have found an amp by then (really chomping at the bit), which still leaves sources to listen to as well as some other cans.

Edit: Done chomping; have a Headsave Tempo on the way and a bit more to bring to the table. Double buffers, ALPS pot, tuned for lower Z cans.

I read the "strangers in you home part" and can assure you that I am cootie free.

Dave

Nov 20, 2003 at 7:20 AM Post #33 of 36
Well, November seems to be out as Thanksgiving is rolling around. How about Sunday, December 7? The Bitheads might be done by then in which case I'll have one for people to hear, and I won't yet have sold off my system (the Melos ain't going nowhere, though). Jacobh, could you host on that date? Who could come?

Nov 20, 2003 at 1:33 PM Post #34 of 36
No can do... going to be in CT that weekend! What's the deal? I don;t suppose there is a CT meet the same day
biggrin.gif
Very frustrating.

Doesn't matter, I could not go to a CT meet that day, either. My next target is Brooklyn in May.

Nov 20, 2003 at 4:32 PM Post #36 of 36
I will consult with the Director of Social Activities when I get home tonight. High probability of having it booked, being 10 days before the holiday, though.

I'm going to check on the late December date as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back