New BLOX earbuds "coming soon"
Feb 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #151 of 153
Last call to get in on the group buy for BLOX M2C earbuds. I have eight people committed and as of now, the price is approximately $39 shipped. If more folks join, the price will drop. I would like to request and receive payments by the end of the weekend and place an order immediately thereafter. If you are interested in joining, please PM me.

Apr 24, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #152 of 153

Quote:

They finally broke today, left side lost sound. Ironically, it had been exactly six months since they were shipped (timestamp on box), and I believe the warranty is six months. Blox's warranty rules seem kinda draconian so I'll just leave it at that rather than risk losing shipping costs. Might buy another pair at some point, though the quality of the cord (and thus their durability) is lacking.

May 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #153 of 153
I'd like to try various BLoX models in search of my favorite earphone. Yesterday I ordered Vsonic UU2, Audio Technica CM707 et cetera. I will pay anyone to rent their pair for 2 weeks, and then if I like it I'll then pay you 100% of the MSRP if they are in mint condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back