New balanced portable amp from RSA w/ DAC!
Oct 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #123 of 258
Agree with Doralikesmath. I use Intruder as amp, and DAC is a good bonus I can have. 

OK but still... I can't believe it is limited to 16/48 out of à PC or Mac !! Must be out of à smartphone That this limitation occurs ?

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #126 of 258
Quote:
Yeah, the limit is still there.

That's quite a shame. I don't know much about all the technical stuff inside these DAC/Amp boxes, but I didn't think being able to run at least 24/96 would be a big issue now a days.

I'm sure the Intruder is still great, but I hadn't even considered it would be limited to 16/48. I was hoping it would be a decent little all-in-one solution to place between my MBP and headphones.
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #128 of 258
Had a brief listen in Tokyo with LCD-3s. Sounded great using USB out of Ray's laptop. Shame about the USB limitations though, however I've seen a few designers stick to chipsets that work with the iPad CCK itself which is limited to 16/48 output when not streaming. Might be worth asking Ray about this.

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #130 of 258
Thuis 16/48 limitation is really a bad news. Because of this It can NOT be my universal battery Powered portable portable DAC/Amp for my MacBook air or tablet PC :frowning2:(

-->. Does someone know a super good sounding battery Powered portable USB DAC/Amp ( and "ballanced" if possible )that will support 24/192 kHz from my MacBook air or tablet PC. ( besides the Solo -dB + a portable ballanced amp)

Nov 4, 2012 at 6:30 AM Post #132 of 258
I Will but the M8 is not shipping yet.

Nov 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #133 of 258
Quote:

And finally, most important,

.... I have today my complete library organized in iTune with many many hours already spent organizing the playlists, and cleaning the metadata (titles, artiste, visuals), so,  is there a way to transfert all this work under an Android player, so that I do not need to create again all those playlists.

iSyncr does a good job syncing iTunes playlists to Android devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back