[NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7)
Apr 19, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #91 of 822
Now I have an issue: I see so many new ATH IEMs that I don't know which one to get. It seems like there are 6 new ones in the IM series, and now they're releasing a couple more in the CKR series. 

I will get one when I am in Japan, but which one?
I could probably bite the bullet and get the new CKR10, then review it and post it up here. But, I'm new to the audio scene, and my review would probably hold little weight. 

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #92 of 822
Now I have an issue: I see so many new ATH IEMs that I don't know which one to get. It seems like there are 6 new ones in the IM series, and now they're releasing a couple more in the CKR series. 

I could probably bite the bullet and get the new CKR10, then review it and post it up here. But, I'm new to the audio scene, and my review would probably hold little weight. 

If you can, audition one im0x iem and a ckrx iem and quickly compare them, or at least hear the ones that tempt you to buy and make a comparo as to why you chose say...the ckr10 or im03 or ck5x

Apr 20, 2014 at 7:14 AM Post #93 of 822

I'd probably get the IM03.

Apr 22, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #95 of 822
Just saw the Youtube video, me me definitely interested.

I sure hope these are better than the CKM1000 though.

Apr 24, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #96 of 822

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00JFSFEWW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p267_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1F95MKZ8W7AXRFK1SJRD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=155416469&pf_rd_i=489986

The add to cart is now available!

The ckr series have been released!!!

Sadly wouldn't be able to get the ckr10 on release day, looking forward to someone else updating the community.

It's alright, you'll be able to snag them up for a sale later on.

I might just buy the ckr9s now, I cannot wait to hear them to be honest....

e-earphone.jp states that the ckr9s have more sharpness to their frequency than the ckr10s, in addition, the ckr10s sound richer than the ckr9s.

I wonder how musical the ckr9s really are...

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #97 of 822
Ordering the new ath-ckr9s in cd japan.

I'm a bit afraid though, the 2012 cdjapan charged me an extra $300 for an ath-ckm500 iem that cost $50.

I hope I will be able to trust them this time.

Apr 25, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #99 of 822
  Ordering the new ath-ckr9s in cd japan.

I'm a bit afraid though, the 2012 cdjapan charged me an extra $300 for an ath-ckm500 iem that cost $50.

I hope I will be able to trust them this time.

I've ordered from them a couple of times, I've never had a problem. Maybe it was just a one off mistake 

I look forward to your impressions :)

Apr 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #100 of 822
Looking forward to your updates :)

+
I've ordered from them a couple of times, I've never had a problem. Maybe it was just a one off mistake 

I look forward to your impressions :)

Thanks friends, let us commemorate this moment with a praise for the ckr10s, and a phenomenal praise for the ckr9s!

http://www.phileweb.com/sp/review/article/201404/25/1150.html

Also, buying it off amazon, i wimped out....

Bad news for ckr10: An idiotic "reviewer" posted this about the ckr10s...

The hesitation to use sound to feel uncomfortable somehow
It is a dynamic flagship model of Technica listed the DUAL PHASE PUSH-PULL DRIVERS equipped with the world's first , it is the impression of 150 hours after aging . I think the effect of drivers have come out and reaction is good if you are tight low frequency but strange sound sticks it comes to high-range from mid-range , it is questionable driver each other are doing the same work fine , vibration version it is the feeling that you are moving apart .

Care tooth does not stand as I say at all there is a DN-2000 and MDR-EX1000 is in the same price range , but compared to hear , and that ultra-high resolution playback of the sales pitch , especially whether they said, than what it is , you can not win at all on the resolution of the two models above .

Disconnection is worried because entanglement is thin the code badly due there is no mechanism to bring together code and feel , it is not possible to re- cable .

You regret not to purchase on the main viewing , was convinced not intended to be a par to DN-2000 and MDR-EX1000: general comment.

However, what surprises me is that this guy doesn't have any other review, and there was a person who thought his review was helpful. What the heck is wrong with those asians?

Especially the obvious troll in the rating.

デザイン
高音の音質
低音の音質
フィット感
外音遮断性
音漏れ防止
携帯性
満足度 2

Totally legit.

Just as sketchy as the re700's review at kakaku. There was a small description to share for those headphones without going deeper in the sound signature. Seems that the ckr10s are potent to be great.

Apr 25, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #103 of 822
I attempted to get one, it,they never reaponded to my request, so it was a fialure.

Ouch!
frown.gif

Apr 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #105 of 822
So it seems that ex1000 still remains a winner!

it just might.

Then again, the sony xba-h3 can beat those too, so...

this guy aggravates me as his rating is pretty weird.

1,2,3,4,3,2,1?

How would one create a pattern in ratings without being clear about it in the review?

Anyway, if it is true, awesome!

Just leaves the ckr9s and we save money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back