New Audeze LCD3
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #962 of 11,521
Yeah I don't want to get into a cable argument here (not that we have anything better to discuss at the moment) but there's really no argument for placebo in these occasions.  I don't think I'm very susceptible in the first place, but whatever placebo there was was going towards the gorgeous, more expensive handmade cables sounding better.  Same with the HD650.  And I'm not saying the handmade ones sounded bad, but just that the tonal shift wasn't a good one on my system. 

Nov 3, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #963 of 11,521
From what I heard today from a good source, it looks like some/all (first come first shipped) of us that got are pre-orders in are scheduled to ship on the 11Th. I don't know if that is because I got my pre order in early and the later the pre order the later shipping date will be, I guess time will tell about the later pre-orders. Also it seems that Audeze is only going to fill the orders that they received by consumers not company's first.

Please understand, this is just what I have been told by a company that sells Audeze. So take this with a grain of salt.

Nov 4, 2011 at 1:59 AM Post #965 of 11,521
Sorry if this was asked before (I did some search but couldn't an clear answer), but does anyone know if the LCD2 after market cables fits LCD3? I've got a few and it would be a big save if I don't need to buy more cables. Cheers! 

Nov 4, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #967 of 11,521
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.

Nov 4, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #968 of 11,521
That's great news! What ordering date qualify as early preorder?

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #970 of 11,521

Quote:
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear.

Nov 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #971 of 11,521
LCD-2 cables work on the LCD-3s. That's what we were all using in Tokyo (and I presume RMAF too).

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #974 of 11,521

Quote:
LCD-2 cables work on the LCD-3s. That's what we were all using in Tokyo (and I presume RMAF too).

Quote:
Yes, I tried LCD-3 with my handmade balanced cable at Headphone festival, It's work fine.

Thanks guys.

I got a reply from audeze, and they said it will work.

Just wondering how many items will they ship in the first batch and will I be in the first shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back