New Audeze LCD3
Oct 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #32 of 11,521
They're going to sell for twice as much as the LCD-2. 
frown.gif

Oct 13, 2011 at 6:05 PM Post #33 of 11,521
As important as sound is, I think they should start focusing their attention towards ergonomics as well. I've never really had problems before, but after having owning them for a while, the weight and just the feel of it on my head does bother me quite a bit. Ergonomics is just as important as sound quality imo.

Ergonomics are fine IMO (apart the fact I can hardly use them while laying down) the biggest problem for me -and quite people- are reliability issue, but I guess it should be greatly increased now.
I also believe seeing as it is target at luxury and top-tier to be alteast twice the price of the LCD-2.

Oct 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #34 of 11,521

Quote:
They're going to sell for twice as much as the LCD-2. 
frown.gif

And we will continue to buy them :)

I've already got the zebrano sieveking headphone stand, I guess that means that I have no other option than to get the LCD-3 just for the matching wood :)

Oct 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #40 of 11,521

Quote:

I thought the same thing.

This must be a new headphone to go alongside the 2 and not replace it....not everyone that is willing to pay 945 is going to be willing to be 1945

Yeah, I would hope so. I'm planning to get an LCD2 at some point, but double the price for the 3...not for me (at least not for now).

Oct 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #44 of 11,521

Quote:
Dear Audeze, thanks for preventing me from upgrading any time soon.
o2smile.gif

x2 on that 
triportsad.gif

Dear Audez'e,

Thanks for stealing my amp, transport and music server budget.  At that price though it better eat sr009.  If you're paying 2k whats another k or so.  But hey, I can afford it if I sell my LCD-2, but likely everyone else has that idea already...  time to watch LCD-2 prices dive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back