*NEW* Apple Ipod Shuffle
Mar 13, 2009 at 1:11 PM Post #196 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anybody else notice that this is the "first music player that talks" even though rockbox has had that function for years?

Really? Never found it on my V1 Nano.

Mar 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM Post #197 of 278
Apple can get away with alot of those marketing, "first music player that talks" etc... and the people who uses rockbox is about 1% of all the mp3 players in the world.. so it is insignificant :p or maybe Apple is just in their own lala land... thinking they are the only ones that does it...

Far out all the other companies needs to learn from Apple's Marketting and design.
SanDisk try harder to push your sansa clip its about 1.5 years old already...

Mar 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM Post #198 of 278
This is a great present to give to someone close to you..

Mar 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM Post #199 of 278
While I don't need another DAP, this bit has me interested:

Quote:

In our initial audio testing with a pair of Ultimate Ears UE-11, there is an immediately noticeable difference in the amount of static present in the audio compared to the iPod shuffle 2G—hissy, static-like noise present in the prior generation’s audio is gone in the iPod shuffle 3G. Our initial impressions of its sonic balance are that its sound signature is extremely similar to that of the late 2008 iPods and iPhone 3G.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/new...photos-posted/

I had actually purchased a 2nd Gen Shuffle, but gave it away without opening it once reports of it's sound quality started coming in. I have the first shuffle, but thought the clip on the 2nd gen was a great idea.

I think I may have to get myself one of these 3rd gen shuffles to play around with... as soon as a headphone adapter is available of course
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:07 PM Post #200 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by _j_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While I don't need another DAP, this bit has me interested:

iPod shuffle 3G unboxing photos posted | iLounge News

I had actually purchased a 2nd Gen Shuffle, but gave it away without opening it once reports of it's sound quality started coming in. I have the first shuffle, but thought the clip on the 2nd gen was a great idea.

I think I may have to get myself one of these 3rd gen shuffles to play around with... as soon as a headphone adapter is available of course
wink.gif

When demoing players I carry my sfi5 pros with me and evaluate for myself
as some people hate a product do to name size or color so do yourself a favor and give it a go since your ears will be more important than anyone else's, I have found some posters to be dead on and some that were completely opposite of my findings you may experience the same.

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #201 of 278
Mar 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #202 of 278
Quote:

The latest Shuffle ships with a pair of earphones that incorporate the controls taken off the player itself. They allow you to hear track and artist names, change tracks, adjust the volume and skip through playlists by clicking the in-line controller several hundred times

Fixed.

Mar 13, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #206 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yawning.jpg

=|

serious-cat.jpg

Mar 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #209 of 278
Sorry, I am pretty sure this had been mentioned but I am just wondering. Is there a known way to attach other headphones to it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back