New and I have many questions for you gods
Dec 17, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #46 of 48

Quote:
Quote:
You can also get the manufaktur version of the beyerdynamic dt 770.  It's pricier, but sounds better and you can customize it to match it to your look preferences.

Are you referring to the MMX300? 

No, I'm saying that fwir the manufaktur versions are better sounding than regulars and the dt 770  was mentioned in here but he didn't like the looks.

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #47 of 48

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You can also get the manufaktur version of the beyerdynamic dt 770.  It's pricier, but sounds better and you can customize it to match it to your look preferences.

No, I'm saying that fwir the manufaktur versions are better sounding than regulars and the dt 770  was mentioned in here but he didn't like the looks.

Ohh! The customizable ones! Now I remember. You can make some gorgeous looking Beyers.

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #48 of 48

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ohh! The customizable ones! Now I remember. You can make some gorgeous looking Beyers.

Yeah, they have a ton of cool options, too bad you have to pay premium.  I wonder when they'll do the T1 like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back