New ALO balance amp-MKIII at RMAF
Oct 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #16 of 252
Did not have the chance to hear SE in or out.  Sorry.

Oct 17, 2011 at 1:26 AM Post #17 of 252
Count Me In Ken!!!!!!!!! Now I Know Why You Giggled When I ordered All Those Balanced Interconnects!
Can't wait. I will start bugging you next month :). Pre Order Discount? :)

Oct 18, 2011 at 3:55 AM Post #19 of 252
Any picture?

Oct 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #22 of 252
Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 18, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #23 of 252
Ken,

The RX MK3 looks really sexy! Just wonder if the volume & bass rockers would be smaller or shorter.

Oct 18, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #24 of 252

I posted it somewhere else that Ken sent me an email and said the price is gonna be around the $650.00 mark, and the release is gonna be possibly in January.
Quote:
Ken,
Thank you for the more indepth information; I'm looking forward to it already.
Do you know, at this point, around how much the price will be?
Thanks

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #27 of 252
This looks fabulous.

Interesting decision to go with the same balanced connectors as Ray. Definitely gives that format a lift in the race to a standard.

Shorter knobs please... 

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #28 of 252

Quote:
This looks fabulous.

Interesting decision to go with the same balanced connectors as Ray. Definitely gives that format a lift in the race to a standard.

Shorter knobs please... 

Ray was cool with me using the same connectors, they work really well.

Rodger that on the shorter knobs! We are having them made right here in Portland Oregon, the photo does not show the ALO logo that is machined into the face of the knob, its really slick.

We were all very pleased with the response from everyone who demoed the Mk3, this will be a huge hit for us I am sure. I can not wait to get the show on the road! :wink:

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back