NEW! AKG K812
Nov 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #961 of 990
Quote:JWahl
  Though, I also agree that some of the off topic spam like Nomax's SPL hyping is uncalled for.

What off topic spam?

I, for one am grateful for Nomax's little snippets of information.

Take them for what they are - don't read into them what you want to read.

Be grateful for an insider who is able to give us little snippets of what's coming.

Also remember that any information as to performance is to be taken as his opinion, as are all others in these threads.

As always, YMMV. Don't blame Nomax if your opinion is different to his.

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #962 of 990
I fully agree.  There has been so much pessimism on this thread.  Though, I also agree that some of the off topic spam like Nomax's SPL hyping is uncalled for.  But nothing at all wrong with speculating about it until it's released.  Like you said, it's fun.

Its not Speculating about the a REALESE of a NEW FLAGSHIP AMP from SPL!i was asking SPL on Okt.30th on facebook!you can see the OFFICAL ANSWER about THE REALESE on the facebook side they Write and told me there MID NOVEMBER will be out!regards NOMAX. :) :)

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #964 of 990
Will it have built-in crossfeed functions like the Phonitor?

Yes it will have!and fore me Important with Remote Control!you will see MID NOV is the REALESE!

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #966 of 990
It will be on the next slow boat from China.

Don't hold your breath waiting for it to show.....

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #967 of 990
Can you send me for reviewing?

Sorry i can't!i am not from SPL or AKG!i am Big Collector from AUSTRIA with many realationships to the engeniers of of this Crazy headphone Industrie!you can ask self André inderfurth from SPL to get this New upcoming HEADPHONE AMP FOR a Review!regards nomax

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #968 of 990

Made and engeniered in GERMANY!!

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #969 of 990

What  ? lol

Sorry i can't!i am not from SPL or AKG!i am Big Collector from AUSTRIA with many realationships to the engeniers of of this Crazy headphone Industrie!you can ask self André inderfurth from SPL to get this New upcoming HEADPHONE AMP FOR a Review!regards nomax

Ok thanks for the that, I'll shoot an email to this Andre lad.

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #970 of 990
Now its best to stop the discuusion about that!this is the AKG k812 THREAD!regards nomax

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #971 of 990
  What off topic spam?

I, for one am grateful for Nomax's little snippets of information.

Take them for what they are - don't read into them what you want to read.

Be grateful for an insider who is able to give us little snippets of what's coming.

Also remember that any information as to performance is to be taken as his opinion, as are all others in these threads.

As always, YMMV. Don't blame Nomax if your opinion is different to his.

^ I LOVE YOU TOO WINK!!!
tongue_smile.gif

Now its best to stop the discuusion about that!this is the AKG k812 THREAD!regards nomax

Here why of course. Muahahahahahaha!!!
smile_phones.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683007/the-hype-appreciation-thread

That thread was custom made for you Nomax my man. :)

Nov 3, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #975 of 990
  lol, I just don't understand what the HD-800 fanboys doing here in this thread?

They (we?) are not HD 800 fanboys, just high end headphones enthusiasts. Before HD 800 my every single headphones were from AKG. But I wanted something that will throw on my knees. And this is what HD 800 gave me. And before that I hated Sennheiser with the passion, but overall it doesn't really matter. All I want right now is the best sound for my ears (brain?) and wallet. :wink: I doesn't matter if it will came from HiFiMAN, Audio-Technika, Beyerdynanic, Sennheiser, AKG, KOSS or any other company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back