NEW 2013 Beats Studios...
Aug 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #33 of 115
Yeah, I got them the day of the release, the mids are definitely more detailed and less muddy. The highs are a bit better but just a tad. I still think the highs are too high and at times can be very hard on the ears. Lastly, the comfort has really suffered with these guys. They give you a really bad hot spot on the top of your head after a good thirty minutes or so.

Aug 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #34 of 115
Quote:
Yeah, I got them the day of the release, the mids are definitely more detailed and less muddy. The highs are a bit better but just a tad. I still think the highs are too high and at times can be very hard on the ears. Lastly, the comfort has really suffered with these guys. They give you a really bad hot spot on the top of your head after a good thirty minutes or so.

Does the noise cancelling circuit hum miserably like the beats Executive?

Aug 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #36 of 115
Quote:
Yes, the hum isn't as bad as the previous model of studios but it's still extremely noticeable

That's too bad. The Executive had some promise for them as a company compared to their previous offerings, but that baseline hum...ugh! They should really see about licensing Bose's noise cancelling circuitry (the best there is IMO).

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #37 of 115
Quote:

hows the bass quantity/quality?

Aug 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #39 of 115
Beats by Dre.....they make them in house now...
Dre and Eminem are out the back working the factory...

Aug 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #40 of 115
Quote:
Beats by Dre.....they make them in house now...
Dre and Eminem are out the back working the factory...

loll...

Aug 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #41 of 115

So overall in your opinion is this a significant improvement for beats audio? Does it have somewhat good value?

Aug 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #42 of 115
So overall in your opinion is this a significant improvement for beats audio? Does it have somewhat good value?

IMO I would value them at a $200 price range while the previous model I would value at $150 max. One more thing though, I need to make sure everyone understands how unbearably uncomfortable these are though. Whether it's the ear cups or the headband. something is always hurting, it's just a compromise of where you feel the pain.

Aug 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #44 of 115
IMO I would value them at a $200 price range while the previous model I would value at $150 max. One more thing though, I need to make sure everyone understands how unbearably uncomfortable these are though. Whether it's the ear cups or the headband. something is always hurting, it's just a compromise of where you feel the pain.

How would you rate the first Studio for comort? I find the original Studio very comfortable.

Aug 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #45 of 115
Quote:

Odd a friend of mine just bought them and we both agreed they were extremely comfortable. Though not as comfortable as models as the hd 800 or dt 880. We found the clamp force to be good and the only complaint was the earcups were slightly small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back