Netherlands meet; NEW INFO! Jan 18th.
Jan 12, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #211 of 260
What about the cake mentioned earlier?
tongue.gif

Too bad I can't come. I expect pictures and impressions though!
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #212 of 260
Too bad you can't make it! Cake, I mentioned cake? Sucks, my girlfriend makes the best damn chocolate cake ever and she is somewhere in Austria playing in the snow.
frown.gif

(Though I'm happy she didn't physically force me to go with her, which could also have been the situation. No cake and no, ahem, other things are a tradeoff I'm more than willing to make for not having to go!
biggrin.gif
)

Bring yer own cake! If that fails, I'll go ahead and grab some from the AH or Dirk.
wink.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #213 of 260
I realise it wasn't this thread the cake was mentioned. It was in the other thread about what date should be used.
Contrastique said she couldn't make it the 11th I believe because it is her mother's birthday. I suggested taking her mother with her to the meet and that I would make them a cake. Well pretty soon people figured I talked about spacecake (I wasn't, really
tongue.gif
) and Smuh posted an incredible pic. I will find it.
smily_headphones1.gif

***EDIT***
Courtesy of Smuh.
smily_headphones1.gif

1352954427_514993caef.jpg

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f24/ne...37/index2.html

Jan 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #215 of 260
People, the Zana is in a box towards Craig, I'm afraid... Bad resistor in the 6SL7 circuity. Extremely sorry about that. The Zana will NOT, I repeat, NOT be present at the meet. I hope she'll make it to Hans' meet. I miss her already...

So, I'm pretty much ampless... I've got a MS-Pro is anyone likes to hear (and a HD650 with Equinox cables, but not special enough to bring along). Am I still welcome???

Jan 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM Post #216 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People, the Zana is in a box towards Craig, I'm afraid... Bad resistor in the 6SL7 circuity. Extremely sorry about that. The Zana will NOT, I repeat, NOT be present at the meet. I hope she'll make it to Hans' meet. I miss her already...

So, I'm pretty much ampless... I've got a MS-Pro is anyone likes to hear (and a HD650 with Equinox cables, but not special enough to bring along). Am I still welcome???

Hell yes you are! I, however, don't have any gear to sell to you. Do you still want to come?

I'm not sure if I can get the free Rega P3 in playing order before the meet. I'm busy and the entire things parts are spread around my room and workshop. Will see if I can though. If not, I'll send it to somebody who expressed interest in it once it's done.
smily_headphones1.gif

A shame about the Zana though.
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #217 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I realise it wasn't this thread the cake was mentioned. It was in the other thread about what date should be used.
Contrastique said she couldn't make it the 11th I believe because it is her mother's birthday. I suggested taking her mother with her to the meet and that I would make them a cake. Well pretty soon people figured I talked about spacecake (I wasn't, really
tongue.gif
) and Smuh posted an incredible pic. I will find it.
smily_headphones1.gif

***EDIT***
Courtesy of Smuh.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f24/ne...37/index2.html

Haha, brilliant. Spacecake will not be supplied at the meet but if you want to bring your own...
wink.gif

Too bad you won't be there.
frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, I totally Agree with nick, I WANT detailed about the meet (especially the zana!)! I hope you all have a great time! And I hope to meet some of you later this year in Eindhoven.
Greetings, Anouk,

Sorry to hear that you really won't be there Anouk, but please do make it to the other meet later this year!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #218 of 260
I am planning to attend the meetup. And will be bringing the following gear.

Macbook Pro and Apogee Duet
HD600 with Cardas cable
Ultrasone 780
UE Tiple Fi 10s
Senn HD25
Ipod classic with qables LOD
Iqube
06 Headroom micro DAC and Amp

Also if anyone needs a ride from Eindhoven area please let me know.

Look forward to meeting everyone and hearing some new gear.

Matt.

Jan 14, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #219 of 260
Sorry peeps, haven't been around for a while. Time is something of which I have very little these days but that's only a good sign
biggrin.gif

I will make it to the meet, I listed my gear somewhere over here. In case there are any doubts: see sig.
If you'd like me to repost, no probs
wink.gif

Anyway, I am sincerely looking forward. Too bad you can't make it, Anouk. You are more than welcome to ride along with us should you change your mind for whatever reason, even on the very last minute
smily_headphones1.gif

Ow and Sergei, cool your Zana is gonna be around (too bad you're not but you already knew that
tongue.gif
) !

Jan 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #220 of 260
Alright, here we go.

So far these people have (more or less.. Hon-Cheung?) confirmed:

Jelle Schrijver (+1)
iPods
iQube
Tension Lab EAP03 portable earprocessor
Velleman HPE1
JAYS (Q & J)
SHURE E3 (pro)
V-Moda Vibe Duo
iGrado

MC2000
Macbook Pro and Apogee Duet
HD600 with Cardas cable
Ultrasone 780
UE Tiple Fi 10s
Senn HD25
Ipod classic with qables LOD
Iqube amp

Paaj
ipod touch
macbook/duet - BJC kabel
gs solo/psu1
hd650
sr325i
k271s - headphile kabel
es7
esw10

Contrastique
Ipod 160gb
Larocco PRII MKII AD744 Mod
Ultrasone Proline 750
Powerbook G4
Apogee Duet
Ultrasone Edition 9 #338

Chimpie
NjoeTjoeb Reference
Macbook Pro
Allesandro MS-Pro
HD650 with Equinox
HD25 with Silver Dragon

VDM

Thrillmetoo
HP notebook
Novation Nio (used as amp with DAC)
Zen Vision M
AT W1000
Senn PX100
Senn PX200

ZarakiSan
Cowon D2
Microsoft Zune 80 (Red)
Asus EEE1000
Nintendo DS
Sony PSP
Beyerdynamic DT880 (2005, 250 Ohm)
Ue-11 (Okay, those are private and not for sale)
Etymotic ER-6i
Fiio E3
Fiio E5
iBasso D2 Viper

digitalfrog

I will have the system in my sig, though I might just go and pickup a K340 on saturday.

Indra, did I get your gear list down right? Glad to hear you're still coming!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm reading through the pages I missed now so people/gear may be added.

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #221 of 260
I'll be there!

I can bring my NjoeTjoeb Reference and Macbook Pro, but it's kind of useless as I don't have an amp. So the only thing worth bringing is the MS-Pro (HD650 with Equinox will stay home as there is already a HD650 there, same for HD25).

So... My only contribution will be my MSPro... So sad... :frowning2:

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM Post #222 of 260
hey, MS-Pro is great, I'm interested in a RS-1 so that'll at least give me 'some' idea how it is.
You could bring your HD650 with the Equinox cable for others to compare.

Lot's of Duets here
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #223 of 260
Done. I'll bring the HD650 with Equinox as well. Can also bring the HD25, as that one uses the Silver Dragon cable.

RS-1... I miss that one...

Jan 15, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #224 of 260
I really hope someone will be bringing a K701/702. I will be there, by car likely, and I will be bringing a bit of gear:

Sources:

Cowon D2
Microsoft Zune 80 (Red)
Asus EEE1000
Nintendo DS
Sony PSP

Headphones:

Etymotic ER-6i

Amps:

Fiio E3
Fiio E5
iBasso D2 Viper

All mentioned things are for sale, though I might not accept a price you have in mind.

Jan 15, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #225 of 260
Chimpie, gear has been listed!

You miss the RS-1 while you have an MS-Pro.... why do you miss the RS-1 (the one I sold you?)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZarakiSan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really hope someone will be bringing a K701/702. I will be there, by car likely, and I will be bringing a bit of gear:

Sources:

Cowon D2
Microsoft Zune 80 (Red)
Asus EEE1000
Nintendo DS
Sony PSP

Headphones:

Etymotic ER-6i

Amps:

Fiio E3
Fiio E5
iBasso D2 Viper

All mentioned things are for sale, though I might not accept a price you have in mind.

Good to have you aboard! Added to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back