Netherlands meet; NEW INFO! Jan 18th.
Nov 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 260

digitalmind

Headphoneus Supremus
Alright guys, here it goes!

First and foremost; Sorry for not being more communicative. I've been pretty busy with both school and holidays but that's no excuse for not popping in here earlier with more information.

[size=medium]Date, time, and adress.[/size]

Sunday, January 18th.
Everyone is welcome from 11:00 AM till about 17:00-18:00 PM.

The adress:
Sportveldweg 35
2151 CA
Nieuw Vennep

If you want my cellphone number, please PM me.

[size=medium]What to bring and what will be there.[/size]

Bring enough power cords and splitters for your own gear!
I do have some, but not many. I also don't have many tables, but I think we can all just spread around the house and make do with what's there.

Food and drinks.... if you want specifically want something, please bring it. I'll take care of a simple lunch and drinks. If anyone feels like bringing some beer, you're most welcome! I think I'll have a crate or two, but not much more and no specialty beers (those are all miiiiiiine!
biggrin.gif
).

If you have some LP's that you want to hear, bring em along! My turntable does however not like warped records as there is minimal clearance between the record and the headshell, and I have no clamp to flatten them.

I do have a router with a couple extra ports. I don't have extra network cables though, and no wifi (yet). I can see if I can get a wireless modem from somewhere before the meet, but I'm not sure.
smily_headphones1.gif

If you are coming, please PM me to let me know.
Please also let me know if you're bringing friends or other people, and what gear you are taking. I can make a list of the gear that will be there and have it online before the meet.
smily_headphones1.gif

I think that's most of the important information. Off to answer PM's now.
wink.gif

If you have any other questions just shoot me a PM or drop them in here. I'll be on much more often during this week than before.

Can't wait to see all of you (again)!

Isn't it about that time again? How about meeting up somewhere around january/february again?

Not that I would bring many headphones, but it'd still be plenty of fun. I can play host if that turns out to be a good idea.
Or, we could maybe do it close to Belgium or/and Germany and do a two/three country thing.

Just drop in here if you think it's a good idea. I know some people have been upgrading/changing gear a lot lately.

[size=x-large]DATE IS SET FOR JANUARY 18TH[/size]

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #5 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in.
wink.gif

Same here
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 4:58 PM Post #6 of 260
Depending on time and location I may take the trip down as well. Direct flight from Oslo is needed...

Nov 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #10 of 260
Sure I'll be there. Also, I'm willing to help with anything I can help with. Be it getting beer or cleaning up. Just contact me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #11 of 260
O yes, if at all possible, it will be a great pleasure.
Rob

Nov 19, 2008 at 10:56 AM Post #12 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hans told me he is planning to organise a meet in Februari.

Without getting ahead of things, another meet at Hans's would be great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in.
wink.gif

Care to buy some more gear? I have some things collecting dust.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Room /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would certainly be interested.

Stephen

Cool to see new members interested as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will watch how it goes, would say I am in, but bit complicated lately, sorry guys/girls...

Would be great if you could make it Sergei. By the way, I know I'm a bit late, but happy birthday!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 19, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #13 of 260
I'm interested as well. Will bring the Lisa III and the Reference.

Nov 19, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #14 of 260
Interesting!

I'd like to participate. I can bring all the gear listed in my signature, plus various smaller headphones and some hifi high end cables.

Nov 19, 2008 at 8:23 PM Post #15 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wotan1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm interested as well. Will bring the Lisa III and the Reference.

Bring the Darths and Denon instead.
very_evil_smiley.gif
I can bring my DT880 and LittleDot I guess. My source is my PC, won't be carrying that with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back