Netherlands meet, July 8th
Jun 12, 2007 at 2:13 PM Post #121 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by cylanes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ehm the CD5001 doesn`t have any sort of pitch control.....
confused.gif

But Digitalmind, if you PM the place and time.
I`ll be there and if someone need a ride from the south, just give me a PM.

Where are you coming from??

Jun 12, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #122 of 272
I`m from Roermond, a bit north of you
wink.gif

Jun 12, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #123 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by cylanes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I`m from Roermond, a bit north of you
wink.gif

We perhaps could give you a ride if you like...

Jun 12, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #124 of 272
Cylanes, you're added to the list.
smily_headphones1.gif

Indra -- still need to fill out your list. I assume you'll be bringing the Prolines 750, Govibe 5, IPod 60 GB Photo, and that new amp?
smily_headphones1.gif

And holy crap, stop posting so much Indra! You'll have passed me well before our 2000th post, and I've been here roughly 4 times longer.
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #125 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indra -- still need to fill out your list. I assume you'll be bringing the Prolines 750, Govibe 5, IPod 60 GB Photo, and that new amp?
smily_headphones1.gif

Yep, and the Senn PX100 if anyone is interested.

Quote:

And holy crap, stop posting so much Indra! You'll have passed me well before our 2000th post, and I've been here roughly 4 times longer.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That's what happens when you do all of your work at home behind the computer lol! I am coming for you
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #126 of 272
Rik, still planned on having the Essences done before the meet, or do you still have problems with the drivers. (or is it too early to judge that)

Would be a real shame if you couldn't.

Jun 12, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #127 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, and the Senn PX100 if anyone is interested.

biggrin.gif

That's what happens when you do all of your work at home behind the computer lol! I am coming for you
very_evil_smiley.gif

Ok, added your stuff to the list (well, not at the time of writing, give me a couple minutes!
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Working from home wouldn't work for me -- I'd end up on here all day long and not get any work done.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 12, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #128 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nobax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rik, still planned on having the Essences done before the meet, or do you still have problems with the drivers. (or is it too early to judge that)

Would be a real shame if you couldn't.

Unfortunatly, Jordan sent me to the German sales rep who charges a LOT for the drivers. More than you'd pay if you bought them straight from Jordan (which you would have to outside of EU, for instance), so I'm going to have to jump through a couple loops to get them for a decent price. 200 EUR per driver isn't something I'm looking forward to....
frown.gif

Jun 12, 2007 at 7:20 PM Post #129 of 272
Quote:

Unfortunatly, Jordan sent me to the German sales rep who charges a LOT for the drivers. More than you'd pay if you bought them straight from Jordan (which you would have to outside of EU, for instance), so I'm going to have to jump through a couple loops to get them for a decent price. 200 EUR per driver isn't something I'm looking forward to....
frown.gif

Ow, that is a pity. Hope you can work something out. 200 euros per driver is indeed a non-smiler.

Jun 12, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #130 of 272
Ow, and if you like I will bring the promotion material from Qables for your meet as well. Except for the cables itself then.

Jun 13, 2007 at 8:12 AM Post #131 of 272
Quote:

Ow, that is a pity. Hope you can work something out. 200 euros per driver is indeed a non-smiler.

Ah well, I'll work it out. Maybe not in time for the meet though...

Quote:

Ow, and if you like I will bring the promotion material from Qables for your meet as well. Except for the cables itself then.

Well sure, if you still have it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2007 at 10:41 AM Post #132 of 272
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Quote:

We perhaps could give you a ride if you like...

About posting much, look at my join date and my postcount....Ahem.

I was thinking to combine the drive north with a family visit, it will be easier if I drive there by myself. But thanks for the offer.

Jun 13, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #133 of 272
Sounds interesting! I have nothing planned on July 8th yet, so I'd really like to come. I'm interested in how a K1000 or a Grado sounds... I can bring my HE60/HEV70. The problem is, I don't have a car, nor a "Weekend OV", so I have to see how I'll get there first. Can I reach it by train easily?

Edit: I can bring my HD25-1 also, but I'm not sure about my HD650 or X-Can v3, as I'm trying to sell them. If I haven't sold them yet by then, I'll bring them too if I can.

Jun 14, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #134 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michgelsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds interesting! I have nothing planned on July 8th yet, so I'd really like to come. I'm interested in how a K1000 or a Grado sounds... I can bring my HE60/HEV70. The problem is, I don't have a car, nor a "Weekend OV", so I have to see how I'll get there first. Can I reach it by train easily?

Edit: I can bring my HD25-1 also, but I'm not sure about my HD650 or X-Can v3, as I'm trying to sell them. If I haven't sold them yet by then, I'll bring them too if I can.

Ooo, I'd love some more time with the Baby Orpheus. I sold mine fairly quickly after I got it since the K1000 was the more convenient headphone for my system. They did sound great though.

It's 2 and a half hours with a train from Enschede to Nieuw Vennep, with either 3 or 2 trains depending on what time you leave. I can pick you up from the train station.

You're selling an HD-650, how much do you want for it? I'm looking for one.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back