Need your help! Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP is coming, what functions would you expect?

What functions would you expect for Tronsmart Apollo Bold APP?

• EQ adjustment

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Volume control

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Play next /Previous track

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • ANC ON/OFF/Ambient Sound mode adjustment

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • OTA upgrade

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • FM

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Find your speaker(Location)

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Turn on/off

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Choose to connect the devices you have connected before

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Other functions(Please leave your idea below)

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Oct 8, 2020 at 2:28 AM Post #108 of 159
Dear All Tronsmart Users,
Sorry for the late reply! We just came back to work from National Holiday!
We will check all your feedback and keep updating! Please give us some time!
Thank you very much for your support and patience!
Have a nice day!

if i might suggest things, the Jazz preset (with lowering the bass a bit more) or the pop preset (with lowering the mids a bit more) could be used as a standard for the default sound, also making sure that the next update would level and EQ the ANC/ambient mode so that it's the same to the "Off" mode :ksc75smile::thumbsup:

Oct 8, 2020 at 2:29 AM Post #109 of 159
I'm still having the issue where the Apollo Bold (already updated firmware) connect to my Android 10 mobile, sometimes with absolute volume and sometimes not.
This leads to getting blasted in the ear by loud sounds as I connect to a Google Meet video chat at work. First thing I have to do is turn the volume down a lot, before I kill my eardrums. I don't understand why these things were not worked out before releasing the product, but do hope a firmware update fixes them.

I would love to see the buds connect with absolute volume 100% of the time, and remember the volume they were set to (or connect and begin at a safe volume)

Also, whenever I join work calls they complain the Apollo Bold's microphone is awful, and I have to switch to another device. This one is a deal breaker, because I don't want to wear headphones all the time, and I know other true wireless earbuds have much better microphone quality.

Oct 8, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #110 of 159
I'm still having the issue where the Apollo Bold (already updated firmware) connect to my Android 10 mobile, sometimes with absolute volume and sometimes not.
This leads to getting blasted in the ear by loud sounds as I connect to a Google Meet video chat at work. First thing I have to do is turn the volume down a lot, before I kill my eardrums. I don't understand why these things were not worked out before releasing the product, but do hope a firmware update fixes them.

I would love to see the buds connect with absolute volume 100% of the time, and remember the volume they were set to (or connect and begin at a safe volume)

Also, whenever I join work calls they complain the Apollo Bold's microphone is awful, and I have to switch to another device. This one is a deal breaker, because I don't want to wear headphones all the time, and I know other true wireless earbuds have much better microphone quality.
Hi, It can remember the voume if you have connected the earbuds with the same device. But if you connect the earbuds the first time, then the volume is the default level. Does it help you? Please let me know if you still have question. We will keep updating.
Thanks.

Oct 8, 2020 at 4:24 AM Post #111 of 159
if i might suggest things, the Jazz preset (with lowering the bass a bit more) or the pop preset (with lowering the mids a bit more) could be used as a standard for the default sound, also making sure that the next update would level and EQ the ANC/ambient mode so that it's the same to the "Off" mode :ksc75smile::thumbsup:
I would not like this. So many of the glowing reviews for these buds are centered around the punchy bass. It's fine to request that they lower the bass even further on Jazz, but please don't mess with the default EQ. Just provide an option to customise the EQ completely (set defaults and Manual EQ option) and everyone will be happy.

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:25 AM Post #112 of 159
I have issues with the wierd oval shape nozzle😄.None of my tips fit except Starline L, All my tips are M size though.

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:32 AM Post #115 of 159
I use large "Newbee" foam tips and they work fantastically.
I use large "Newbee" foam tips and they work fantastically.
Are you using Newbee foam or Silicon?
Screenshot_20201008-183148_Shopee SG.jpg

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:40 AM Post #117 of 159
As I said, Newbee Foam tips :p
ok, I missed that part. i have only tested silicon at the moment. Will test the foam tips later.

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #118 of 159
Hi, It can remember the voume if you have connected the earbuds with the same device. But if you connect the earbuds the first time, then the volume is the default level. Does it help you? Please let me know if you still have question. We will keep updating.
Thanks.

Doesn't help because sometimes it has absolute volume and sometimes separate volume to the phone. Means I get blasted in the ears on occasion.

Oct 8, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #120 of 159
I would not like this. So many of the glowing reviews for these buds are centered around the punchy bass. It's fine to request that they lower the bass even further on Jazz, but please don't mess with the default EQ. Just provide an option to customise the EQ completely (set defaults and Manual EQ option) and everyone will be happy.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back