Need some advice picking out bass heavy IEMs <$100
Sep 27, 2011 at 2:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

csamantha11

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this forum and just starting my journey into hi-fi so I'd appreciate any advice you guys can give me. I'm looking for earphones under $100 with a lot of bass impact without making the overall sound too muddy or veiled. I listen to most genres of music, other than rap, trance, and rock. 

There are a couple of earphones I've been reading about that I'm interested in: NuForce NE-700, UE 500, and the Xears TD III. Someone also suggested the Denon C-710 to me but they are a little over budget. If the Denons really do sound that good though then I'd be willing to shell out the money for them. 

Thanks in advance!

Sep 27, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #2 of 22
hippo VB   (variable bass) .  It has three different bass attachments.

Sep 27, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #4 of 22
C710 are good but the really really really stupid cable kills them. You will have to baby them for them to last. If you have Worst Buy Best Buy near you with a magnolia in it go and check if they have these Denons, I got mine there for like $35 on clearance and I went to another one and saw them for $60 on clearance (Note this was a long while ago).

Sep 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #7 of 22
I remember the NuForce 700 to be quite bassy and excellent for the price. The Eternas are also really good for bassheads as long as you don't mind the wear style of looping the cable behind your ear 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back