Need New In-Ear Headphones to replace my old cx300 at a price range of 80$
May 29, 2011 at 12:30 PM Post #16 of 18

Quote:
do the RE0 really need an amp to shine up ? i was wondering if while im waiting for them should i order FIIO E5. is it a good amp ? how well does this do to the RE0 ? or its just bull the whole thing with an amp, i mean if its a minor change i dont want to wast 20$ for that.
if it does do the magic, how dangerous it is for my ears and my headphones ? can it damage my earing ?(dunno small frequency that might do damage or whatever) or damge the headphones ?
or its safe to use and not to loud even with amp..

and from where should i get the FIIO E5, is dealextreame safe for buying it ? or they sell fake one

thanks in advance :))

The RE0 does improve with a warmer amp.  The E5 is fine, but definitely not the best.  The changes are subtle, but noticable.  The amp won't damage your hearing as long as you lower the volume if it's too high.  I would really just purchase an E5 (or E1 if you have an iPod) direct from Head-Direct (spend a couple extra bucks to make sure you get a legit one), even though I doubt they make fakes.

May 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
The RE0 does improve with a warmer amp.  The E5 is fine, but definitely not the best.  The changes are subtle, but noticable.  The amp won't damage your hearing as long as you lower the volume if it's too high.  I would really just purchase an E5 (or E1 if you have an iPod) direct from Head-Direct (spend a couple extra bucks to make sure you get a legit one), even though I doubt they make fakes.

Feiao actually just made an announcement saying that fakes have been spotted floating around now, so people are going to have to be careful buying Fiio products from now on.

May 29, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #18 of 18
omg why they are making fake for everytihng ?! there is no fake RE0 right ? 
and some one with RE0 and E5 can say that it does improve segnificantly the bass quality ?
where is a cheap legit (world wide shipping) that sell FIIO E5 ? dealextreame has the fake one ? and how can i tell if its fake ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back